windgat fietsryers

mr bean

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inspekteur Drongo, net om te bewys Tankman en Klein H hou geen verwant nie, let asb op die volgende:

As ek en Klein H dieselfde persoon was, dink jy nie die image sou dieselfde naam gehad het nie?

Kyk wat is die image naam toe Klein H my gequote het en kyk wat is die image se naam noudat ek hom quote?

Not the same

Don't worry Tank, I believe you.... seeing as I know who small h is :thumbup:

Don't worry Tank, I believe you.... seeing as I know who small h is :thumbup:

are you about to break my cover?! :ph34r:

Don't knock Pretoria. Especially the Pretoria girls. I'll have you know they have a higher sperm count than the Benoni girls.

I had to read this twice, and then I lost my evening tea!

Is small h going to become like the Hub's Stig?

Well I guess 'it' could be :huh: the person's skills aren't that great though compared to the Stig's skills :lol: :lol:

Is small h going to become like the Hub's Stig?

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days...

all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days...

all we know is, he's called the Stig

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

At pick n' pay I always wave to the other shoppers at the next till. We're all in it together after all? Anybody who doesn't wave back, fark them. Lets see who stops to help them next time their trolley loses a wheel at the back of the frozen foods aisle.

You raving lunatic!! clap.gifclap.gif I'm still laughing!! laugh.gif

I always walk into a lift, look at the people and them greet them, some people have no idea how to handle it. Always gets a good chuckle

Well I guess 'it' could be :huh: the person's skills aren't that great though compared to the Stig's skills :lol: :lol:

I might not have skills like the Stig, but I do have other skills ;)

I always walk into a lift, look at the people and them greet them, some people have no idea how to handle it. Always gets a good chuckle

Hi Sammy - I'm annoying in lifts too. I got two lines, both for just after the doors shut.

Either - "nobody talk, this is a lift" or

"I guess you're all wondering why I called this meeting".

Embarrasses the hell out of the kids, but one of the few pleasures of getting old.