Colored chains

Skidmark

Just nicked the wifes nail polish and painted the chain. Will let you all know if it works . Pink chain looks cool. Nice pearl gloss. . .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just nicked the wifes nail polish and painted the chain. Will let you all know if it works . Pink chain looks cool. Nice pearl gloss. . .

Did you get the inside too..... it's a B!tch to get at hey?! Might have found a use for my celeste touch up cutex that I bought for my bike but isn't a 100% lekker match :lol:

p.s. hope that either your wife consented to the use or that you have gotten rid of the evidence :rolleyes: HKGK as jy nie het nie....

Edit: oh ja, photo's or it didn't happen ;)

Edited by Tiny K

Keep your slacks on dude, just a bit of Friday fun. The OP is cool with it, enjoy the Ride in the morning, get a Bushmills BlackBush on the way home to drown your sorrows after the Boks get thrashed, and laugh a little. Life's a small bit of fun at least.

sooooooo, no go on the nail polish then... (or only on the outside :P)

Sis on you guys for taking advantage of a gullible cycling n00b :P

forgot about this..ha ha, looks like it had some legs!

wonder if anyone would own up to actually trying it

So, where can i get some black nail polish?? Anyone knows a EMO / goth chick... :D

You can have your chain in any colour, as long as it is black!!

I wear black nail polish - the reactions I get are fun :) you can get black nail polish form vibes, some tattoo place as well.

coloured chains are the lamest things ever!! almost as bad as 22'' chrome spinners on a lekker flow citi golf ne!

I found tipex works well for a white chain and if it get dirty you just "white it out" again with another coat.

I don't even need the nail polish or anything. I have black sections on my bike... and thus maintain that special black look to my chain for purely this reason.

JIRRE YOU GUYS ARE BORED!

Ive got a white chain on my bmx that i bought from chainreaction. Thought it would age badly but been riding it for a year and still looks good.