Colored chains

Skidmark

Lipstick also comes in various colours, and if you use coloured lipice, you dont need to apply lube to the chain because the wax is already in the lipice...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and considering I'm wanting a white chain, keeping it clean is a considerable factor...

tip-ex...vuil behoort dan nie 'n probleem te wees nie, dis uit ge tip-exlaugh.gif

Guest agteros

For coloured chains there is nail polish, for everything else there is Mastercard

For real ------------- Nail Polish :unsure:

But of course!! Haven't you heard of a manicured chain?? ;)

I believe mascara also works well, and washes off in the wet, so you can have a new look every ride.

Guest agteros

I believe mascara also works well, and washes off in the wet, so you can have a new look every ride.

And brown mascara(!) can help to give your bike that nice mud splattered look ohmy.gif

Not if you use MAC. I believe there are a lot of MAC fans here..

TNT1 at the make up counter, "But its for my bike chain, I swear"; "yes dear, wink, wink"................

TNT - you crack me up..... nail polish?! LOL

check crc here - I am sure they are anodised or electroplated - CRC

Guest agteros

Sis on you guys for taking advantage of a gullible cycling n00b :P

You found your answer in there (at the end)?

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is just one big Hub joke on them.. As I sit here saying, 'hmmm, nail polish, really? Never would have guessed it'

I feel like everyone else is sitting at their computers hoping their suppressed giggles don't give it away.

So before I land up at the make up section in Edgars buying a trolley load of blue nail polish, I ask, REALLY????

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is just one big Hub joke on them.. As I sit here saying, 'hmmm, nail polish, really? Never would have guessed it'

I feel like everyone else is sitting at their computers hoping their suppressed giggles don't give it away.

So before I land up at the make up section in Edgars buying a trolley load of blue nail polish, I ask, REALLY????

Keep your slacks on dude, just a bit of Friday fun. The OP is cool with it, enjoy the Ride in the morning, get a Bushmills BlackBush on the way home to drown your sorrows after the Boks get thrashed, and laugh a little. Life's a small bit of fun at least.