Beriglobin / Human immune globulin

PYGA1

Does anyone know if it is available at Dis-Chem they are usually very well priced ? Will then take it to the doc to inject.

I think it is a very bad idea that you take this product. It is a human blood product which despite rigorous screening procedures still puts you at risk for HIV, Hepatitis B and C and other viruses. (The risk might be miniscule but it is still there.

Also, this product has never been tested for the indication you are using it for. There is no scientific evidence that it will work for what you plan to use it for.

So esentially, you want to take a human blood product for something it was not designed for, and without any scientific validation that it will do what you want it to do.

I think it is a very bad idea that you take this product. It is a human blood product which despite rigorous screening procedures still puts you at risk for HIV, Hepatitis B and C and other viruses. (The risk might be miniscule but it is still there.

Also, this product has never been tested for the indication you are using it for. There is no scientific evidence that it will work for what you plan to use it for.

So esentially, you want to take a human blood product for something it was not designed for, and without any scientific validation that it will do what you want it to do.

Funkiejunkie - Can you clarify what it was designed for and where you got your info from?

I'm not disputing anything, but you know the interweb is full of us xpurts and it would go a long way to substantiate (sp...) your statement if you could clarify your source.

I would also be interested to see your source of data, if it is of no benefit then why would a medical doctor administer it for the use I have described ? As I have said its use as an immune booster is common place.

Funkiejunkie - Can you clarify what it was designed for and where you got your info from?

I'm not disputing anything, but you know the interweb is full of us xpurts and it would go a long way to substantiate (sp...) your statement if you could clarify your source.

Human immunoglubin has been created for individuals with immune deficiencies. It replaces the immunoglobulins that are deficient in these individuals.

A healthy individual already has adequate immunoglobulins, and more may not necessarily be better.

The use in healty individuals has not been researched as a clinical trial of this nature would not receive ethics approval.

I have attached a package insert of a similar product. Please read the warnings on page 3.

Also, just because your GP gives it to you does not mean that it is OK.

gamastans-d.pdf

Edited by funjunkie

Guest agteros

Yep, I've read the same inserts an agree 100% with funjunkie. It is stuff like this(misuse of medicine) that led to the no needles policy.

Why risk your health for a fun ride?

I have been getting it as part of the regime to fight Coxsachie virus. I find that it does make me feel better but the reason I get it is different to yours, that being said it does boost my immune system.I take it a week before an event and then usually make it thruogh and dont get sick afterwards as the Coxsachie virus just loves it when ur immune system is under pressure.So for me it does have an immune boosting effect.

There seems to be two aspects to this thread - one that Beriglobin will improve performance and the other that beriglobin will help when your immune system is struggling.

On the performance side - if you think a beriglobin injection will make you faster find the nearest wall and bang your head against it until you forget the word "beriglobin". It will not help your performance.

If you think it'll help a compromised immune system then I would recommend it. Sure it's harvested from human blood but my investigations couldn't find a single case where contaminated beriglobin caused a problem - if anybody knows any different please let us know - it'll certainly factor in my decision if I ever need another one.

I got sick in late June and have had every illness known to man since then colds, 'flu, ear infection, chest infection, pneumonia etc. I've spent R1000s on blood tests, antibiotics, doctor's appointments and medicine. Nothing helped - eating right, loads of rest, easy exercise - diddly squat.

Finally out of desperation I tried the beriglobin. That was 11 days ago and so far so good. This is the best I've felt in ages. Saturday was the first time in 3 months that I felt like I was riding the bike not the other way around.

It could be cosmic timing, pure coincidence or zen healing but personally I credit beriglobin with handing my health back to me.

• 2 months later...

About a year ago i had Glandular fever and ever since then i have never fully recovered. I still feel like I've got a virus, some days are better than others.

Some recommended that i take Beriglobin. As anyone here had Glandular fever and taken Beriglobin and seen results?

Also looking for a silver bullet here.

I have 2 boys, 7 & 4 and they seem to do some awesome bug selection and bring it on home for me to try.

Long story short; before my boys arrived, I never used my medical aid.

Now, in just the last 6 months, I have been at the doc every month.

It almost totally derailed my Berg&bush weekends.

Antibiotics before the 3 day.

Snotty head for the 2 day.

Still snotty with a sore throat today!!

Dammit, this sickness is not only making it difficult to train, its seriously destroying my quality of life.

Does this stuff help?

About a year ago i had Glandular fever and ever since then i have never fully recovered. I still feel like I've got a virus, some days are better than others.

Some recommended that i take Beriglobin. As anyone here had Glandular fever and taken Beriglobin and seen results?

I've never had glandular fever, but I went through a phase of getting sick once every 2months or so, and my doc prescribed beriglobin. I had one shot and it helped me a lot. I think that it basically just "helped out" while it was in my system, and gave my body a bit of a chance to recover and build my own immune system. I wouldn't recommend taking it too regularly, or for people who're perfectly healthy, but it sounds like it could help you a lot. That said, why not chat to your doc about it? I don't think you can get it without a precription anyway. Good luck and hope you recover soon.

Moducare. As a diabetic I swear by it. Supposed to have a compromised immune system, but haven't had a serious cold or flu in two years since using it.

This stuff seems to work - dunno if it is 100%, but it's pretty close to it. Was getting sniffly a while back and told doc that I couldn't afford to get sick - can't remember why - may have been Sani2C - and it seemed to do the trick. Didn't feel 100%, but also didn't get properly sick and recovered in two or three days.

My (completely uneducated) view that it is something worthwhile trying if you have good reason (as per OP), but not to be treated as a vitamin supplement and taken 'just because'.

Eldron's long term feedback - had a berryshot middle August this year after months of crazy illness and am happy to report I have no had so much as a sniffle since then.

I would recommend it as an option after all the "usual" channels like antibiotics/moducare/eating and living well have been exhausted.

Edited by Eldron