Tour de Free State

SwissVan

Spot on Ian!!

The interesting thing is this tread has now got 16 posts and still nobody actually enquired about your mention to the tuff stages at the tour.

I will try and give some feedback on the tour and the stages as soon as I get a gap...Hectic to be back at work today!!

Did you have to push on the Clarens stage?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you have to push on the Clarens stage?

+1 ,would love to see pics of the pro's pushing their 100K horses :lol:

+1 ,would love to see pics of the pro's pushing their 100K horses :lol:

Someone said Meintjies had a compact and a 11-28, and still walked…well ran…

Apparently one rider tweeted how he riding up when someone else ran past him. Saw a bit of the stage on DSTV very briefly at Complete Cyclist, looked steep enough to use a ladder! :blink:

Disclaimer: For the literally literal folk, ladder comment is tongue in cheek.

Heard all but 4 guys walked up that silly climb. 30% gradient..... :thumbup: ?

Can't remember who it was that tweeted that Barry had to go into hiding after that stage!

Can't remember who it was that tweeted that Barry had to go into hiding after that stage!

A bit like Dr Evil after 2011 CE stg 3?

Twittering......along with the dearth of hubbers actualy taking part / involved in the event therein lies the clue as to why so little forum coverage?

A bit like Dr Evil after 2011 CE stg 3?

:lol: Something like that!

Twittering......along with the dearth of hubbers actualy taking part / involved in the event therein lies the clue as to why so little forum coverage?

Peeps seem more interested in the overseas stuff. No one seemed very interested in the thread about no Saffa elites going to Worlds either.

Nothing, nada, boggerol on da hub

Whyfore is this event not getting any coverage on the hub?

Swiss Van if you feel the tour wasn't promoted well enough, why don't you go out and promote it seeing as though you prefer to stay inside a cluttered room in front of your pc and complain about it! It is the first ever tour, so cut us some slack. At least we are trying to get some racing going! and we only had 2 months to organize the whole thing! so stop moaning and get over yourself!

Swiss Van if you feel the tour wasn't promoted well enough, why don't you go out and promote it seeing as though you prefer to stay inside a cluttered room in front of your pc and complain about it! It is the first ever tour, so cut us some slack. At least we are trying to get some racing going! and we only had 2 months to organize the whole thing! so stop moaning and get over yourself!

dude, swallow something and read his post again. Swiss IS ACTUALLY LAMENTING the fact that there is no coverage by people on the hub. and NOT because the organisers are doing their best.

Read, think, engage.

Guest agteros

Another rookie attacker..

Facts first, then you will know who you are.talking to.... and the geographic location of the person you are attacking...

Guess doing homework is too difficult?

Ah what a twit of a post :clap: