SSWC Champs Ireland

EigerSA

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it comes to beer guzling then Tumbles should get the Tattoo.

:thumbup:

I promise to represent my country to the best of my ability.

Hopefully the route is like the one in New Zealand, madly technical the whole time, 20 km lap X 2, 2 beer stops per lap, ideal format.

Question ... a unicycle should qualify as well no?

They are after all, geared with a single speed. ;)

Stir, stir, stir…

My vote would be Eselfontein Farm, Ceres. Some of the best riding you'll do, nothing to break, no-one to bother...camping woodstock style out there where no-one can hear you scream.

Don't suppose there is a date set for this lot?

I guess we'll have to see what the steelniner has in mind, I'm in whereever it is, as all places mentioned are equally as far for me. What about Harkerville.

Its a no brainer....track,pubs,food,chicks...etc etc

Stellies is probably the best venue I could think of but WAY too close to home for me...phone calls beckoning me home, household wondering why I'd rather sleep in a gutter outside a pub than in my own warm bed etc....no no no, that simply won't do.

Stellies is probably the best venue I could think of but WAY too close to home for me...phone calls beckoning me home, household wondering why I'd rather sleep in a gutter outside a pub than in my own warm bed etc....no no no, that simply won't do.

Thats fine....you go spend a weekend in Louis Trichardt.We will look after Stellies.

No one wants to be stuck out in the gramadoellas listening to the crickets.Esselfontein :blink: