Urban Assault 2011

Capricorn

Patches, what knee and elbow pads do you guys suggest for AM riding? I seriously need to start invest in something like that. Don't want something that's too bulky though. Just enough protection should the odd tree, rock etc jump in your way!

So as not to hijack this thread, I made another one all about knee and elbow protection. I dunno if it'll be much help, but here's the link:

My link

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So as not to hijack this thread, I made another one all about knee and elbow protection. I dunno if it'll be much help, but here's the link:

My link

Coolios !

PW: chris Nixon will be the man to speak to. Last time I asked, he said they were finalising a few things before making the official announcement. But status quo is: it's a go.

• 2 weeks later...

Game on boys!

Saturday, October 22 at 12:00pm - October 23 at 2:00pm

Saturday Registration at Action Cycles from 12 Noon to 3pm

Saturday Practice from 2pm to 5pm

Sunday Practice 7:30am to 8:30am

Sunday racing Starts at 9:30am

Chubba: waiting for Chris Nixon to confirm the route. I have this feeling it's not quite finalised in terms being an existing route. But just guessing.

Chubba: waiting for Chris Nixon to confirm the route. I have this feeling it's not quite finalised in terms being an existing route. But just guessing.

Last time i was up there, granted it was some time back, the one route looked in bad shape.

There was tree felling taking place and the one straight down hill was littered with tree bits and pieces.

It’s a steep, technical route.

yeah, i know the route you speak of. full of wood shards. but but but, did u notice the paths they created dragging stumps down to the lower fire road? :thumbup: I rode it some time back, good damn fun, especially when you catch a pedal on those brand new stumps.. bail at your peril..

Chubba: what's your bike? You know the guy with the Yeti AM bike? hotdamn that thing is sexy!

Last time i road the route i was on my Zula (night ride) and shat myself.

Want to try it on my Shova now.

Nope, don’t know anyone with a Yeti.

Edited by Chubba