Hill 2 Hill

massiveboy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WeatherSA showing the temp for PMB on Sunday to be 36.

Man it's going to be a long hot day

rather boiling then wet, muddy and miserable :D

When are you driving down man? just checked your from Midrand ek se..

Tomorrow morning at sunrise so that we can register and perhaps go for an easy ride at Karkloof.

Tomorrow morning at sunrise so that we can register and perhaps go for an easy ride at Karkloof.

eish heavy weekend for you my man, im not climbing on the bike till sunday morning.. :D

FYI - just found out that the shuttle leaves Shongweni at 4am apparently. Wow it's going to be a long day out!!

not sure how accurate this is, but I was told to expect temperatures of about 36 celcius :o if so, drink plenty guys and good luck!

first year of doing the 105, super amped. but have i trained enough?

Volcan what batch are you starting in? Haven't had the best run up to this and done no training myself..

anybody know the results?

not sure- keen t find out. all i do know that it was hot as heck out there today. very tired and ready for some kip!!

I didn't stay for the prize giving but Burry Stander passed us with about 7km/8km to go to the finish and he was still giving it horns. Then 2 Garmin/1 360life rider (cant remember there names :( ) came through maybe 2/3mins later. So unless Burry had a mishap he must have won. Was flipping hot out there, the guys doing the 105km must have suffered :(