Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eldron I'll let it go as you don't know me, but your Mate Iron does, and we laugh a lot we when ocassionally ride together. It's obvious Tunariaan has a problem with people on expensive bikes... That's all he had to say... It's Friday dude.

Easy up there - my comment wasn't aimed at you - just a general comment about how normal, rational people become complete twats when given a public voice without consequences.

Oddly enough I reckon most people on this board have met in passing but just don't know it. The very same people that swap "howzits" on start lines are probably lashing each other on the forum as we speak.

Easy up there - my comment wasn't aimed at you - just a general comment about how normal, rational people become complete twats when given a public voice without consequences.

Oddly enough I reckon most people on this board have met in passing but just don't know it. The very same people that swap "howzits" on start lines are probably lashing each other on the forum as we speak.

Cool, peace and Yogurt. Thought I recognised you at the Bulldog from your kit and wanted to say howzit, but you raced off, on your damn expensive bike!

Dis nou nes jy daar se Eldron, so hoekom kan mense saam ry en gesels in n race maar met die eerste moontlike kans wat hulle hier kry val hulle mekaar aan

@ the drongo , jip my engels is seker maar treurig maar dis nie my eerse taal nie so ek gaan nou nie my nek breek terwyl ek skryf nie;

Caad - were you kakking off like the cat in your Avatar?

Yep. That was how I looked when I saw that we had to go through the 800m of knee deep mud again...

Quite a lot of us see each other and keep in contact regularly. I've met many friends via the hub. Even some of the ones with "bad attitudes" ;)

@tunariaan, moenie die plek so serious vat nie, dis makliker om oor die interwebs vir iemand te se "gaan k@k" as in sy gesig.

Meeste ouens hier speel mooi, daar is n paar wat jy maar voor moet uikyk...jy sal hulle sommer vinnig herken na rukkie.

Quite a lot of us see each other and still keep in contact regularly. I've met many friends via the hub. Even some of the ones with "bad attitudes" ;)

Yep I agree. I started a conversation with Thug at start of the above mentioned race by recognising his Lefty equipped Scandal, while Jules was adjusting his EBB before blasting off to victory. Never met them before. I reckon Thug thought I was a stalker...

Quite a lot of us see each other and keep in contact regularly. I've met many friends via the hub. Even some of the ones with "bad attitudes" ;)

Sorry, will adjust it at our next meeting :rolleyes:

Yep. That was how I looked when I saw that we had to go through the 800m of knee deep mud again...

Jo... that is kinda difficult. Like riding through a mangrove swamp. I've hiked through a few of those and they're not that easy to get through!

That's a race that you could use Surly's tires...

Cock fights makes for interesting reads,just look at this thread for example.Nearly 3 pages and only 40 minutes old :lol:

Jo... that is kinda difficult. Like riding through a mangrove swamp. I've hiked through a few of those and they're not that easy to get through!

That's a race that you could use Surly's tires...

Love those Pugs.. Still have to clean out my CK bb, hopefully this weekend...