Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to just say one last thing on this issue!

For all the cheap shot, ego talking, finger pointing and troll slinging, seems some of the biggest mouths at the end of the day, are fairly soft hearted!

Giving Back!

Interesting that, isn’t it!

I would like to just say one last thing on this issue!

For all the cheap shot, ego talking, finger pointing and troll slinging, seems some of the biggest mouths at the end of the day, are fairly soft hearted!

Giving Back!

Interesting that, isn’t it!

You including yourself there, Chubba? :P

BTW - did you get your full-face from Re-Cycles?

You including yourself there, Chubba? :P

BTW - did you get your full-face from Re-Cycles?

I've been known to throw in a right hook from time to time!

Yup, got it yesterday. Not in black unfortunately.

post-12790-0-33692900-1316164583.jpg

Edited by Chubba

Cool. You're using it on Sunday, I imagine?

Giving my full-face a respray soon though. Going the same colour as the steed.

Cool. You're using it on Sunday, I imagine?

Giving my full-face a respray soon though. Going the same colour as the steed.

Yup, gonna give the pump track a good go and then the red route i reckon.

post-12790-0-33692900-1316164583.jpg

I have the exact same one! :thumbup:

There are a couple of other SA message boards out there, but visit them and all you hear are crickets.

It seems the attraction here would be the mud slinging and general mayhem topics. We seem to be drawn to it like Moths to a flame :lol:

It's a recipe that seems to work for thehub. I think if you had to moderate strictly, and enforce the rules this board would be a lot quieter.

It seems the attraction is mud slinging? - Can't speak for others, but it gives me a voice to comment on stuff for the benefit of all interested.

Mud slinging a recipe for good. - Are you sure you are not referring to banter? Mud slinging might be something different and I have my doubts that the hub bases its success on it.

Moderating strictly is the extreme of what is required for what is generally a self-policing commenting system. Think twice comment once.

The Hub is no different to any other forum. There are 20 or so people on this forum who take it upon themselves to give newcomers cr@p, who cares?

Post what you want, respond how you want. Try not to get too personal, which is often difficult.

On all the forums that I am involved in, I say what I want to say and I don't give a flying f..k who likes it and who doesn't.

It seems the attraction is mud slinging? - Can't speak for others, but it gives me a voice to comment on stuff for the benefit of all interested.

Mud slinging a recipe for good. - Are you sure you are not referring to banter? Mud slinging might be something different and I have my doubts that the hub bases its success on it.

Moderating strictly is the extreme of what is required for what is generally a self-policing commenting system. Think twice comment once.

Nice post.

"Policing" the hub strictly is impossible. Banter is inevitable. What Admin and the mods have been getting stricter on are the personal attacks. A lot of members seem incapable of telling fellow members that their arguments are stupid, and resort to calling the members themselves stupid.

Nice post.

"Policing" the hub strictly is impossible. Banter is inevitable. What Admin and the mods have been getting stricter on are the personal attacks. A lot of members seem incapable of telling fellow members that their arguments are stupid, and resort to calling the members themselves stupid.

Now you just talking k@k! Never happens.

Edited by Chubba

+1...only hunting you do is "roadies" ...with your single speed...laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I reckon The Tunariaan got bow hunted by two singlespeeds at Attakwas,

I am still waiting for that precious time ?