Bad Attitude on the Hub

tunariaan

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

must have missed the memo/spreadsheet determining what bike you can buy based on your cycling ability.

pineapple pizza?

anyone?

Nah mate. Moggies just get shot. :D

That's not all you blokes shot, but dammit I am straying again, best I order another espresso... :eek:

must have missed the memo/spreadsheet determining what bike you can buy based on your cycling ability.

pineapple pizza?

anyone?

post-388-0-50285700-1316159609.jpg

I laugh at the response he's attracted. First page filled with responses from the high-post rankers - just an observation.

It is almost uncanny that anyone one new here has something similar to say. It is expected that the general response of 'grow a pair' rears it's head like a well rehearsed line, but don't you think it takes a pair to say what is on many minds, for anyone new here that is...

OK ok, before you all go wild.. just know this. As much as you dismiss this thread to the ranks of a flame-war, he is only attracting this response because he has a point.

Tuna riaan. Seems you need to be initiated by fire into acceptance first, and given enough time, your point will be enveloped by ramblings among those who prey on your words.

Now where were we? "race like a pro, ride a pro bike and act like a cock" ?? as you were..

There's your problem. Right there.

And because you are "a Hunter" :o I won't push your buttons by pointing out that your grammar and punctuation sucks.

Oh, it's also the reason I won't "meet (you) somewhere in private" :D

He's a hunter. He'll meat you in private! laugh.gif

I laugh at the response he's attracted. First page filled with responses from the high-post rankers - just an observation.

It is almost uncanny that anyone one new here has something similar to say. It is expected that the general response of 'grow a pair' rears it's head like a well rehearsed line, but don't you think it takes a pair to say what is on many minds, for anyone new here that is...

OK ok, before you all go wild.. just know this. As much as you dismiss this thread to the ranks of a flame-war, he is only attracting this response because he has a point.

Tuna riaan. Seems you need to be initiated by fire into acceptance first, and given enough time, your point will be enveloped by ramblings among those who prey on your words.

Now where were we? "race like a pro, ride a pro bike and act like a cock" ?? as you were..

Indeed, PorS. Indeed. Bucket of salt material, mostly. But yes, we were all single-digit-posters at one time or another.

Personally though, I think it is a bit "off key" to join a forum, and then complain about the perceived "bad attitude" of the forum members whilst being less than 20 posts old yourself. From that standpoint, the members who have responded, although being perceived as the antagonists and spewers of the "adapt or die" attitude, actually have a point themselves.