Meandering threads (was bad attitudes)

my_intense

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it. There are serious forums for serious people who want to talk about serious stuff. Then there is Chit Chat, which is for (believe it or not) Chit Chat. Chit Chat implies that there will be humour and banter and arguing and all the other stuff that makes it immensely readable. If you dont like this kind of thing, then only go into the forums that suit you.

Problem is that even if you post a serious article in a serious thread, you still get flamed. Go check out any classified. Smart off-topic comments abound.

I would have guessed Tunariaan's post about being unhappy with the knee-jerk flaming was a serious post, at least in his opinion? It was not posted in Chit Chat btw. Look how quickly his character got attacked.

But we're doing good peeps. No flaming and still on topic. yay! (ducks)

Problem is that even if you post a serious article in a serious thread, you still get flamed. Go check out any classified. Smart off-topic comments abound.

I would have guessed Tunariaan's post about being unhappy with the knee-jerk flaming was a serious post, at least in his opinion? It was not posted in Chit Chat btw. Look how quickly his character got attacked.

To be honest on that thread, Tunariaan was partially responsible for the "meandering" by posting his achievements to try prove his point.

Yup, he really is that annoying in real life,

Unless your name is Ronny, then I'm not so much irritating, as sexy ;)

Edited by TNT1

You know, the interesting thing, I read Tuna's thread and commented heavily there.

I actually even agree with his topic heading, which I mentioned a few times.

There is however a comedy of errors that happened there which we will reserved for another day.

The thread went south when he started insulting hubbers of not being able to ride their expensive carbon bikes, from there he went on boasting about his awesome abilities, the he threw down the short race card.

This was not met with great enthusiasm, and has now wandered on to threads about fast running vinegar etc.etc.etc.........

And in the end of the day, the trophy hunters still don't get it, noting more, nothing less.

Yup, he really is that annoying in real life, and Eldron is that elitist… ;)

Thats not true - I'm fairly sure everyone eats cake and has a cupboard full of Kopi Luwak? I mean really - drinking coffee that hasn't been through a civet is just barbaric.

Hell. Pretty intense hey. Better not join that ghey bashin' thread then!

Talking of classifieds. Have you seen what some poepole post with regards to the objects they are selling??!! :unsure:

I mean cummon chap ! It's kinda like walking nekkid into your local Pick 'n Pray and not expecting a few sideways comments.

If you leave yourself open to comment, then you have to take it on the chin bigguy/gal.

So if you are easily offended, stay away from Chit Crap and Runts Rave. Simple. (you posted under Runts Rave anyway. What's with that?)

Oh, and stay away from the Ghey thread also ! :blink:

So if you are easily offended, stay away from Chit Crap and Runts Rave. Simple. (you posted under Runts Rave anyway. What's with that?)

Oh, and stay away from the Ghey thread also ! :blink:

And you get that offended that easily, stay the fark steaks away from the awesome fred.

And you get that offended that easily, stay the fark steaks away from the awesome fred.

I think that fred will even make The Heff blush.

Ok, I geddit. Lighten up. Still apart from a couple of frisbees, this thread has not attracted one slight of character, and some LSHMSSOMFAIDMT moments.

Happy. Heading off to follow #DILS11, especially the bits about the next global recession.

*Laughed so hard my sombrero slipped over my face and I dropped my Taco.

Ok, I geddit. Lighten up. Still apart from a couple of frisbees, this thread has not attracted one slight of character, and some LSHMSSOMFAIDMT moments.

Happy. Heading off to follow #DILS11, especially the bits about the next global recession.

*Laughed so hard my sombrero slipped over my face and I dropped my Taco.

Something tells me you are gonna fit right in.