Hill, Berrecloth, Stander and Sauser - 4 Ways to Ride

Chubba

This footage reminds me of when i lived and raced in Switzerland , we did this every day ......... ahhh it was soooo good.

snif snif i want those days back.

Not all trails in Switzerland are like that, some of them are really swak...

No really i'm not saying that because I want to protect my local trails from being exploited and worn out, but seriously they are just glorified hiking trails with an average view....

Those Spaz guys make it look easy...

now that's good marketing. props to them.

i don't think it's all fun and games for these boys, can't be often where they scoot around from pub to pub with a camera crew shooting here and there. sure they get a free bike or two and ride all over the world. they put themselves through a lot of hurt and effort to get there, respect!

Remember it is a awesome job...but if these people don't perform during their career they can be dropped from the team. So cycling everyday about +- 6hours is not for everyone

Too true mtb roadie, and im sure these guys dont get to hop from pub to pub just free roaming often, but this just looooks too awesome! worth the painful 6 hours sometimes plus im sure training per day and then the satisfaction of doing well, well worth it all im sure! still a pretty sweet life i rate :D

Damn - it's almost enough to convince me to buy a Spaz. Almost, but not quite.

Somehow I don't think Mike Sinyard will have sleepless nights over this.

It was probably another day at work for them, mind you I would love a job like that! Nice production, money well spent by Spez Marketing dept.

Too bad it did wrap up with a debate at that pub between the downhillers & XC boys about 29" vs 26"

Damn - it's almost enough to convince me to buy a Spaz. Almost, but not quite.

I just don't understand why Spez bike are so expensive? They are nice, but R10k - R20k (depending on model) nicer than the other mass production bikes? Don't think so. For that money I want a handmade frame. What am I missing?

I just don't understand why Spez bike are so expensive? .. What am I missing?

It's all about the brand: you are led into believing that spending more for the same thing is good. Bit like Apple Inc.