Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-10429-0-22791500-1387488170_thumb.jpegpost-10429-0-84648600-1387488191_thumb.jpegCoco and a litter of 9 puppies was left in the field. All of them have houses now. :)

Mads, your'e a Saint. :clap: :thumbup:

Sure Coco will be extremely happy and content with you.

Ouboet is watching you lot...

post-9887-0-66399200-1387458905_thumb.jpg

Wonderful photograph

Black Labradors are near impossible to photograph properly. It helps when they are wet, then the light reflecting off their coats make for very good pictures. Otherwise they often look like (my idea of) a black hole in the picture.

Yellows are a lot easier. This is Rufus in his newly painted kennel. One of my boys decided to paint it the same as our house, and to add a little decoration.

post-17716-0-99524500-1387627549_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

Marsie is only 7 months old but twice swam out to the intake tower with me.

I did not ask her to follow - when she saw me in the water she just leapt in . This was the first time she has swam and she did about a total of 250m powerful swimming on her first day in the water.

No one took any picture of it unfortunately, so this one has to give the scale of things. .

post-63-0-19887400-1387727916_thumb.jpg

Yo! GLuvsMtb, those are beasts! Glad they are enjoying the holiday! Just confirmed that Tumbles is going for his first beach visit in three weeks' time. He should have a blast!