Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh to be a dog in my house or most hubbers houses it seems. makes a dogs life seem so much more desirable

ok...as promised...she is proper brak..but was found on the verge of dying...malnutrition, mange....she will be loved

post-7169-0-97760400-1409650218_thumb.jpg

and another blurry one....not sure what she is going to turn out looking like...time will tell!

post-7169-0-48570000-1409650464_thumb.jpg

She is beautiful

We had a set routine that after work we go for our afternoon walk, but with summer here Archi was escalated to morning walks as well. I have never seen a dog so eager at 6 in the morning to go for a walk, the moment he hears it's chain it is chaos. And when I don't open the door within the time frame he sets me, everybody within a mile knows that. What gets me is the aggression of the dogs we past to get to the spruit near our house. Its seems they want to rip the hinges off the gates and tore Archi in to small little bites. Do you encounter this as well? Or do I just live in a dodge neighbourhood? Luckily Archi just stares at them as if they are stupid. he only growled and barked once, and that was when a monkey came to close.

RIP ziggy boy. You were one cool cat but a much better dog.post-47764-0-15114100-1409896110_thumb.jpg

they creep so deeply in one's heart

RIP ziggy boy. You were one cool cat but a much better dog.post-47764-0-15114100-1409896110_thumb.jpg

Aaahh man. You are really having a rough time lately. Heart sore for you bud. :blush:

Hang in there, spring is here & things WILL get better.

they creep so deeply in one's heart

they do, the little buggers.

Miss all my doggies who have gone on to doggy heaven.

1 drowning (20 years old, blind and fell into the pool while the house-sitter was out - she was heartbroken)

1 lukemia (was with her when she was put down - would crawl, with a drip attached, back to my sister's bedroom to lie at the foot of her bed)

1 with a cancerous tumour in his nose that just spread everywhere - everyone in our neighbourhood knew him. He'd jump our 6 foot fence and just go visiting everyone.

1 knocked over - broken pelvis and leg at 18 years old - my mom was the driver, and he walked behind the car as it was reversing - she was distraught

and then a cat, Nibs (van Der Spuy) who caught a very very bad virus, fought back but just wasted away again.

Sorry for the Like,no thumbs down.Sorry for the loss. Edited by MrFine

and then a cat, Nibs (van Der Spuy) who caught a very very bad virus, fought back but just wasted away again.

Next time I see Nibs, I'll tell him I know of a cat named that was named after him!