Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daschunds of all sizes LOVE fluffy toys. They are destroyers of fluffy toys! They RULE fluffy toys! 

Since I had to take in a deserted pug my 2 Rottie girls are fighting ... Had nearly 2 fight free weeks but now Maggie has more plumbing than my sprinkler system !! Top of the head as in the pic and below the jaw ...

post-18551-1421776905,781.jpgpost-18551-1421776927,8651.jpg

This is what my cat thinks of my performance management textbook.

I like his style.

Mr P can u resize the photo...its so laaarge

Family portrait. :D

The Husky in the middle is only temporarily living with us. She's a rescue I picked up the other day, was very thin and in terrible condition. But she is gaining confidence and weight by the day.

post-14677-0-89085800-1422003120_thumb.jpg

Our rescue Lucy who we adopted in Nov after one of our older BC's passed on has finally walked in and entered the (dogs) pool on her own....its taken 2 months to get her to feel trusting enough to do that. Soon the problem will be getting her out again!

post-12678-0-55783800-1422007789_thumb.jpg

Our rescue Lucy who we adopted in Nov after one of our older BC's passed on has finally walked in and entered the (dogs) pool on her own....its taken 2 months to get her to feel trusting enough to do that. Soon the problem will be getting her out again!

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Amazing what a little bit of love and security can do for their confidence.

Why just drink the water, much better to have a swim too on a hot day after herding cattle. Fudge the JR also getting in on the action

edit Thats a 800kg bull being chased by a 5kg dog

post-2975-1422112201,1271.jpg

post-2975-1422112206,0927.jpg

Edited by deanbean

Why just drink the water, much better to have a swim too on a hot day after herding cattle. Fudge the JR also getting in on the action

edit Thats a 800kg bull being chased by a 5kg dog

It's simply that the Jackie thinks he weights 8000kgs! Bull? Pffft!