Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh guys.. our Retriever (Logan) died this this week, he was fine when we left the morning but when we came home he had died.. needless to say, we are all very sad, especially my eldest son.

What worries me is that our Beagle is taking it really hard, for those that can remember he used to always lie on top of Logan or he would spoon him. We do have another doggy, but he isn't as loving towards the Bruce the way Logan was. He has been crying so much, it's so so sad.. any tips on helping him get through this.

Edited by Gen

Gosh guys.. our Retriever (Logan) died this this week, he was fine when we left the morning but when we came home he had died.. needless to say, we are all very sad, especially my eldest son.

What worries me is that our Beagle is taking it really hard, for those that can remember he used to always lie on top of Logan or he would spoon him. We do have another doggy, but he isn't as loving towards the Bruce the way Logan was. He has been crying so much, it's so so sad.. any tips on helping him get through this.

Sorry to hear, how old was Logan?

Lots of love for Logan and it's good he has another doggy friend, hopefully they become big tjommies now

Logan was 10

That's a good innings for a retriever. So sorry to hear that, Gen. Big hug.

When dogs get attached to something, it's a hard to break the bond and hard to help them deal with the bond being broken. Tumbleweed left a huge hole when he passed, but lots more walks and Beenos helped my pack.  

Edited by Tumbleweed

That's a good innings for a retriever. So sorry to hear that, Gen. Big hug.

When dogs get attached to something, it's a hard to break to the bond and hard to help them deal with the bond being broken. Tumbleweed left a huge hole when he passed, but lots more walks and Beenos helped my pack.

Thx ..

I have stocked up on treats for them

It was absolutely heartbreaking.. I had both my son and Bruce crying all evening.

But Lucy the cat just stayed with my son followed him everywhere he went, sat on his lap slept by him.. she didn't leave his side.

Edited by Gen

sorry Gen :( 

Sad :(

Was minding my own business, posting a pic on the where your bike has taken you thread, when Biscuit and her human came past...I think she remembers me a little! :blush:

post-1604-0-04966200-1458574658_thumb.jpg

post-1604-0-69805500-1458574704_thumb.jpg

Who's biscuit?

Biscuit helped me embarrass my son at a local market some months back...her owner had been walking her there, when she got kinda taken with me. Breandan went off to get drinks...and when he came back, Biscuit and I were rolling on the ground together.

I run into Biscuit from time to time in the neighbourhood, and she goes rather bossies when she sees me!

Edited by Tumbleweed