Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Jack. My mate took him in about two months ago. He took to me when I stayed in Durbs this weekend. A bit too much! He had me up in the wee hours scratching around in the "dungeon" I slept in...

attachicon.gifCIpX_fMWwAA0xc0.jpg

The 2 of you look like you belong on a pirate ship!

The 2 of you look like you belong on a pirate ship!

Arrrrrrrrrrr, matey, you're right! Jack would be quite handy scrambling up the mast to the crow's nest!   

We still have one female Rottie pup available.  

what to do, what to do

decisions, decisions

Bruce spent 3 days looking for my eldest son while he was on cricket tour. Took him with to go pick my son up at school, here he is waiting for the bus to arrive. The reunion was precious. . When the bus pulled up he heared Declan call him and well lets say I had to hold on tight.

post-39623-1435767112,3754.jpg

I'm not a big poster but I am in need of help I have been offered a position in Austria and have to leave the end of August.

I would give nothing more than to take my 4 family members with me, I have priced it, know the documentation I need to leap through etc. This is where it gets upsetting, the Austrians aren't keen on renting out their properties unless they have met you so finding a dog friendly place is impossible.

I need to find homes or foster homes for them till I can find a property and start the importation. They really are family members spend all day outside playing with my children and sleep in the kitchen of a night. Bella is a 2 year old Dapple Great Dane, not spayed yet but will be. Mika is a 5 year old small Rottweiler, the best baby dog I have ever seen, she has brought my kids up and breaks my heart, still lies at the foot of my 6 month old sons cot, Cowboy is a 4 year old male Basset sized cross breed, then last but not least is my oldest Missy, an 8 year old jack russel sized cross breed, she patrols the garden with my kids and is their general shepherd.

I will post pictures once I figure it out or mail them to anyone that believes they can home them, they do not all need to go together.

Makes me so sad. :mellow:

The thought of splitting up a family so obviously loved is heartbreaking. Same with Wayne's fam.

Although Scar the gooftrooper has found his soul mate Ghost, so he had a happy ending.

If you'd posted the Rottie last week I would've had a home for her, but another doggy lucked out. Will keep my ears & eyes open for you.

For the Dane, try GD rescue on FB?