Show us your pets

tunariaan

Erm they have also claimed a mtb tyre.... apparently wheels with lekker tyres on make for great scratch posts????????

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm they have also claimed a mtb tyre.... apparently wheels with lekker tyres on make for great scratch posts

I'd be more worried about how robust those tyres are...cute little things like that could never cause such damage... :whistling:  :clap:

Post in Tech Q&A to see if anyone can suggest a cat-resistant tyre...

Edited by Tumbleweed

I'd be more worried about how robust those tyres are...cute little things like that could never cause such damage... :whistling: :clap:

Lol.. ja nee.. you'd be surprised ha ha ..i haven't yet checked where exactly they made the mark.. lol just noticed the wheel was flat.. added my son also hasn't ridden in ages so a combination of lots.. but he said the cats are always scratching at the wheel.

But damn.. that cuteness. .Bagheera loves a cuddle.. when he sees hands he runs up to it and positions himself so that he gets a scratch and boy then the tractor starts up.. but what's hilarious is Ricky will hear the tractor start then he comes running to get his share and then is becomes a competition to see who can purr the loudest

Edited by Gen

Ghost seemed to be a good luck mascot for my son Breandan's rugger team, who ran in nine tries (it actually might have been more...) yesterday...

post-1604-0-28339700-1463642877_thumb.jpg

Jock Jr, Demon Dog, sleeping late on a winter's morning.

http://i.imgur.com/4MsmQiO.jpg?1

I had to do a double take to make out the dog in the pic - doesn't look like a demon at all :)

Your Bagheera looks a bit like my brother's Bagheera  ;)

I had to google who or what Bagheera is