BEWARE-Don't buy from MANCHILLZ

Noneking

If that's the case, then post a pic of the entire slip on here and we can do it for you... Very straightforward, as someone else has mentioned, it is the item identifier at the bottom of the slip. Then there is no issue, you can prove what you say and everyone can forgive you and get on with their merry lives?

KK here it is, i know its bad quality.

post-11648-0-85538900-1317056119.jpg

post-11648-0-15189900-1317056126.jpg

post-11648-0-95304800-1317056131.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What did the guy at the PO look at then? He gets nothing out of screwing with you... Either it has the details or you are lying about the whole situation and you never went to the PO.

^^^

Believe me now

Then why did you say it doesn't have a tracking number? It's right there in black and white?

That is for a different parcel I sent at same time. Thats why I thought it was all fine when I left.

Dude chill. The R500 is not gonna make a real diff to me. I feel really sorry for you. I know that you didn't mean for this to happen. Your attitude was the problem with this whole thing. The fact that I couldn't reach you also made me wonder about your intentions.

Forget about the whole thing and hopefully you've learnt a real lesson. Don't be cocky on the internet! Register and insure all packages that are worth anything.

Send me an SD card when you are a big time business man or something........

by throwing his soppy story he used reverse psychology so you will drop the R500 like you did now...he will use it with loads of people and then get away with it...no way....either he refunds you or he gives you a new one....this let me think of those little street kids going...'Het djy nie vir my geld vir n broodjie nie?' meanwhile he wants to go add on to his glue sniffing championships...

by throwing his soppy story he used reverse psychology so you will drop the R500 like you did now...he will use it with loads of people and then get away with it...no way....either he refunds you or he gives you a new one....this let me think of those little street kids going...'Het djy nie vir my geld vir n broodjie nie?' meanwhile he wants to go add on to his glue sniffing championships...

I am going to repay him!

Haha, just another reason not support the shop (I know which one).

Can't believe they employ people like you.

Whoa, easy tiger.

My opinion. But don't employ kids.

I'm a kid, and I have sold many items through gumtree and only one through thehub, but i've also bought on thehub.

Maybe its just that i've had experience, but its just a basic rule that he forgot.

If he repays the money then a lesson is learnt and problem solved.

Asking what school and where he works is irrelevant.

A school doesn't define somebody.

Its a place we go to, it has an impact on our lives but it isn't who we are, although figuratively it is, for some.

Just a stereotypical comment.

Not a personal attack at all.

My opinion. But don't employ kids.

jeez relax. you obviously grinding two axes here. unfortunately, the one doesnt have anything to do with the other in the context of this botched sale. Keep your shirt on mate.

Also, give the whole thing a rest. I hope the kid man's up, but a Tough lesson learnt. Dont see a reason to keep harping on about it.

that said, nothing like a public lashing...:lol:

Edited by Capricorn

Specialized <3

Seeming you have a personal grudge against me, which I have no idea why you do (please explain why...), PM me dude don't go writing personal stuff against me on threads.

Ya for sure I realize that now but I didnt know you had to ask specifically for a tracking number.

Ill see what I can do for you, i have been. But I dont know what to do.

So here you say you are not familiar with tracking numbers yet your slip has a tracking number affixed to it for another parcel. Hmm

You know, I do feel sorry for you. But in my opinion you are the architect of your own demise. If you know that post is around R60 then you definitely know that there is speed services and tracking numbers.

So to make an extra R35 you tossed your name....I guess it doesn't really matter, we are all so fickle anyway and will forget this incident before next week.

Hey, check, they are sweeping up the glass from the road... seems the smashed cars have already been towed, nothing left to see.. just owners swopping numbers! :(

I'm off to a new thread.. :)