Durbanville High School Funride and MTB 2011

Tiny K

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't sure of my time as my Cateye Strada comp battery died after 7kms, but happy with 2h32m from H group :)

So you managed to hook / hang on onto that team (surely training for the DC) that was pulled by the B & C rider. They caught us halfway between the Fruitsellers 4 way Stop and the T junction to Wellington. They pulled almost the whole I bunch to us.

So you managed to hook / hang on onto that team (surely training for the DC) that was pulled by the B & C rider. They caught us halfway between the Fruitsellers 4 way Stop and the T junction to Wellington. They pulled almost the whole I bunch to us.

yep wannabe, it was the Outriders club DC team, they were happy for me and a few others to work with them in their pace lines and rotations. They caught H group pretty quickly as after the usual frentic start we didn't get organised. I'm thankful to them for my time, hopefully it will help my seeding a bit

They lost the results virus on system!!! just mailed them!

E-man, was this a fact or just a wild guess from your side?

yep wannabe, it was the Outriders club DC team, they were happy for me and a few others to work with them in their pace lines and rotations. They caught H group pretty quickly as after the usual frentic start we didn't get organised. I'm thankful to them for my time, hopefully it will help my seeding a bit

Glad for you. Lost you guys on that climb on the Voorpaardeberg rd at the T junction at Sonop. Got hit from behind as the bunch slowed down a bit. Impact was so hard that chain jumped off cassette and got wedged between the cassette and wheel. Had to stop to get chain out. Luckily no damage to derailer. Obviously you guys were long gone by the time I got going again. Chased as hard as I could, but could not catch up again. Could only watch you diasapear down the road.

What's your number? H103? Was riding next to/behind you for a long time.

What?

Do NOT Tell me, you did Not See the one Mouse that GOT Away?

You forget the little mouses pedigree young man... a 50odd km solo break isn't for sissies ;)

Glad for you. Lost you guys on that climb on the Voorpaardeberg rd at the T junction at Sonop. Got hit from behind as the bunch slowed down a bit. Impact was so hard that chain jumped off cassette and got wedged between the cassette and wheel. Had to stop to get chain out. Luckily no damage to derailer. Obviously you guys were long gone by the time I got going again. Chased as hard as I could, but could not catch up again. Could only watch you diasapear down the road.

What's your number? H103? Was riding next to/behind you for a long time.

Yep that's me, in the blue and white deVere kit. what kit were you wearing?

Yep that's me, in the blue and white deVere kit. what kit were you wearing?

I'm riding incognito. No corporate / team kit for me. Was riding in a neon green top. White Solis bike.

I'm riding incognito. No corporate / team kit for me. Was riding in a neon green top. White Solis plastic bike.

There I fixed it :P ;)

You forget the little mouses pedigree young man... a 50odd km solo break isn't for sissies ;)

BUT I tried a number of Times to CLOSE the GAP, Short 200 Metres. Some of the GUYS HELPED. Well Done on Your break!