Chain Reaction Cycles meltdown?

Just Keep Pedaling

Even better, try Bike24. As cheap as CRC and they have stock :clap: :clap:

Been buying from them for the last 6 years,Sebastian Teshke and co..... Never let me down......can't say the same with the other crowd:-(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been buying from them for the last 6 years,Sebastian Teshke and co..... Never let me down......can't say the same with the other crowd:-(

OK awesome, whats the delivery charge like, I can get exactly what Im looking right now, CRC only get them in end Nov. Good to know that someone else has used them.

Took me over 10 emails to get half my stuff which took almost a month to arrive. Items out of stock etc. Also got a 5 pound voucher.

Something has definitely gone wrong at CRC.

Not cooooool! :thumbdown:

"Your order is being processed" only to find out they dont have stock and wont have stock until 14 Nov ... not cool!

They had stock when the order was placed!

Maybe just some glitches in there system.

Maybe Sh!tmano lost some stock with all the water problems in the East.

Buy Campy !!!!

Silly boy!

Range my friend... Range!

When ordering Saint cranks, e*thirteen LG1+ chainguides and stuff of that nature... the local guys just don't keep that kinda stuff.

But yes... I CWC ordered some new tyres last thursday and they with with me friday morning (CT - JHB). Very impressed. If only they had the range *sigh*

+1

If they go down there are some things I just won't know where to get ... like my beloved e-Thirteen rings ohmy.gif

Wiggle seems to have (coincidentally) upped their email marketing campaign and keep offering me £10.00 discounts...

why buy from CRC wen CWC is cheaper?

CWC does not have the range CRC has. eg Tiagra front derailleur no stock.

Continental Gator skin 25C foldable no stock.

...just saw an email form CRC now. Seems my order has suffered the same fate as others mentioned here.

2 of the items in the order are out of stock, even thouhg they clearly indicated in stock at the time of purchase.

Unfortunately not only are these 2 items hard/impossible to find in SA (one of them being an LG1+ chainguide, and yes pronutro, got a nice red e*thirteen ring to go with that ;) )... but if cancel them, the order no longer qualifies for free shipping.

So seems the only way to go, is to change the items for ones like them... but not quite <_<

...just saw an email form CRC now. Seems my order has suffered the same fate as others mentioned here.

2 of the items in the order are out of stock, even thouhg they clearly indicated in stock at the time of purchase.

Unfortunately not only are these 2 items hard/impossible to find in SA (one of them being an LG1+ chainguide, and yes pronutro, got a nice red e*thirteen ring to go with that ;) )... but if cancel them, the order no longer qualifies for free shipping.

So seems the only way to go, is to change the items for ones like them... but not quite <_<

That sucks. I got the LG1+ chainguide in my order last week ... must've been one of the last. Phew.

That sucks. I got the LG1+ chainguide in my order last week ... must've been one of the last. Phew.

The LG1+ in my order is the 32-36T in white. Seems they have stock of the slightly larger one (36-40T) so I'll probably just swop for that!?

Edited by patches