Table View beach w*nker with mountain bike

TNT1

You should understand one thing very clearly, riding a bike gets those feel good hormones going like crazy. Maybe it was his first time out, hence the white lycra......laugh.gif, oh, you won't see me again making that mistake!!!!clap.gifclap.gif

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush:

Which part? :lol:

It was a 29 er , but the wheels were 26.

Edit: More than anything it's the sand that worries me.

Edited by Blokman

The Tableview beach between Sunset and the Dolphin Beach Hotel is well known as a .... Not sure of the right term, but gay men meet others for casual sex here.

I dont think its pre arranged, but there is obviously some sort of system and signalling in place. Sound like somebody gave the wrong signal :blink:

A single male sitting on the dune in a speedo (or lycra) in crappy weather is often a clue LOL. Its amazing the crappy weather than they do hang out in a well!

I often (used to) fly a paraglider over this area, so get a different perspective of this piece of beach.

This guys "signalling" device must have jammed - hence him pumping it enthusiastically to unjam it!

Oh come on guys, he was just winding up his sundial, you know to check his time?......laugh.gif

Edited by Schwynn

Well the authorities below up Graaf's Pool in Sea Point didn't they? Now the boys obviously like doing it with a view of the sunset and Robin's Eyeland......

People are so unforgiving. Have you ever thought that he might have gotten some Assos chamois cream on the mucous membrane, and was frantically trying to rub it off!!!...... That stuff in the wrong place will bring a tear to your eye!!laugh.giflaugh.gif

Couldv'e been Andy shortly after his fun-in-the-sun on his Tour de France yellow jet ski?

http://cdn4.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2011/11/04/2/bettiniphoto_0092577_1_full_600.jpg

You worried it was you ? :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

No, it was more likely Andy, like I posted just above.

Edited by ' Dale

If it was a roadie, they are encouraged to take a pull on the front.

My Post Of The Day...

And it is only noon!

:lol: