Table View beach w*nker with mountain bike

TNT1

ah, Capetonians grew up around the beach, if anybody is w*nking at the sight of chicks in bikinis its probably these JHB East West okes..

Like you say, you grow up around the beach. That does not mean women. What's that they say about CT being the gay capital.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His blind date did not turn up............

And when she does he'll give her a mouthful.

This guys got a red shirt, was it him?

Nope couldn't have been this "guy", you need a dick to be able to w@nk, which is exactly why the chick claiming to be inpregnated is going to lose the case cause it is not possible for a girl to impregnate women.

I ride a 26er Dual suss but even I am getting tired of this thing against 29er riders, yes some of them are w@nkers but not all. Some of my best mates live at the coast and ride 29ers.I did not read your entire post but I find your heading "Table View beach W@anker with mountain bike" extremely offensive.

In the interests of political correctness rather say "Cyclist with big stupid wheels seen in Table view" No need for name calling. That is all.

Like you say, you grow up around the beach. That does not mean women. What's that they say about CT being the gay capital.

ok ok, Capetonians have grown up around the beach, if anybody is still w*nking at the sight of chicks in bikinis doods in thongs, it's probably these JHB West okes..

Better?

:P

ok ok, Capetonians have grown up around the beach, if anybody is still w*nking at the sight of chicks in bikinis doods in thongs, it's probably these JHB West okes..

Better?

:P

We don't go to Capetown. We go to Margate where you can actually swim in the sea.

I ride a 26er Dual suss but even I am getting tired of this thing against 29er riders, yes some of them are w@nkers but not all. Some of my best mates live at the coast and ride 29ers.I did not read your entire post but I find your heading "Table View beach W@anker with mountain bike" extremely offensive.

In the interests of political correctness rather say "Cyclist with big stupid wheels seen in Table view" No need for name calling. That is all.

You definitely need to read the entire post...

PS: thanks for sticking up for us 29ers!

Good sticking up for 29'ers, but this oke WAS w@nking!!!!!!

By the sound of things, they are sticking up for themselves quite nicely.....laugh.giflaugh.gif

But there's only a handful of them.

Thats your problem right there, you did not read the entire post!it may clear things up a bit :)

Good sticking up for 29'ers, but this oke WAS w@nking!!!!!!

Yes bless them 29ers they are a bit slow on the downhills (i got held up by one or two of them "w@nking around" on a big, technical descent) but they are trying.