Table View beach w*nker with mountain bike

TNT1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldv'e been Andy shortly after his fun-in-the-sun on his Tour de France yellow jet ski?

http://cdn4.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2011/11/04/2/bettiniphoto_0092577_1_full_600.jpg

Which one is Andy and which one is Frank?

Yeah I know about Meerkat beach - (called that because they sit on top of the dunes like meerkats on the lookout) - but this guy was just off one of wooden paths halfway between the Dolphin Beach parking area (near those toilets) and the Seli wreck. Sorry I can't give more detail - just mountain bike, white lycra shorts + red top. White guy, medium build, looked about 30ish and possibly brown hair.

This guys "signalling" device must have jammed - hence him pumping it enthusiastically to unjam it!

outdoor advertising maybe????? :clap:

Couldv'e been Andy shortly after his fun-in-the-sun on his Tour de France yellow jet ski?

http://cdn4.media.cyclingnews.futurecdn.net/2011/11/04/2/bettiniphoto_0092577_1_full_600.jpg

I tell you I might also sit on the beach and play with my mini-pump if I had a thing like that sitting behind me bouncing around on a jet-ski

"beach w@nker"? Why did they not just say Capetonian?

ah, Capetonians grew up around the beach, if anybody is w*nking at the sight of chicks in bikinis its probably these JHB East West okes..

Edited by Pain or Shine

Hey, it could just be the way he was dressed that made him look like a w*nker?? It's just coincidence if he had a 29er

Edited by Pain or Shine

ah, Capetonians grew up around the beach, if anybody is w*nking at the sight of chicks in bikinis its probably these JHB East West okes..

ooh-waaah!

The plot thickens.

Yeah, escape from the City Of Gold can lead to some...

:D