Table View beach w*nker with mountain bike

TNT1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I strongly object to the perverts staring at me while I w#nking on the beach... this is a free country ! !

Shame on you ... and those poor dogs ...place a paper bag over their heads or go walk elsewhere you pathetic peeping tom.

Roadie

maybe it is just the time of the year????

Hey Peleton Piet, you got it, he was preparing for his Ho Ho Ho

"the guy with the white lycra cycling pants + red top with the mountain bicycle"

You're looking in the wrong direction. He was clearly a Roadie, masquerading as a Mountainbiker.

You're looking in the wrong direction. He was clearly a Roadie, masquerading masturbating as a Mountainbiker.

Edited by gongmech

Shame man, leave the oke to pull wire in peace

Question is, can wire stretch or is it just the casing bedding in?

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I strongly object to the perverts staring at me while I w#nking on the beach... this is a free country ! !

Shame on you ... and those poor dogs ...place a paper bag over their heads or go walk elsewhere you pathetic peeping tom.

Roadie

on a mountainbike....... mmmmmmm methinks SB and tread mag may have something to do with this

haha! I cycled past there on Sunday going to Melkbos and actually saw a mtbiker with white pant and red shirt....

"the guy with the white lycra cycling pants + red top with the mountain bicycle"

You're looking in the wrong direction. He was clearly a Roadie, masquerading as a Mountainbiker.

And quite clearly riding a mtb did it for him!

Ok that is just ridiculous! White pants, ahahahaha... Imagine finding out who this oke was, would be a rag fest...