Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great captaincy from #. brings on duminy directly from lunch, taken a wicket in his 2nd and 3rd overs.

Also big up to Dane Vilas, who gets his first test wicket. QdK has had a bad season since getting injured and with many keeper/batsmen knocking on the door, one of them was eventually let through. Dunno if AB will return as keeper, or if he now fancies himself as a test bowler too - but we have some real decent options.

Did you also smile from ear to ear when you found out??

big time. damn interesting series with first two tests being big victories either way.

Great captaincy from #. brings on duminy directly from lunch, taken a wicket in his 2nd and 3rd overs.

Also big up to Dane Vilas, who gets his first test wicket. QdK has had a bad season since getting injured and with many keeper/batsmen knocking on the door, one of them was eventually let through. Dunno if AB will return as keeper, or if he now fancies himself as a test bowler too - but we have some real decent options.

big time. damn interesting series with first two tests being big victories either way.

A big up to Dale for his 400th wicket too. Vilas has been nice and steady for the Cobras and now doing a good job for the Proteas. Hoping though that QdK bounces back as he is a fantastic player and it's great there's solid competition for places in the team.

Ashes have been fantastic as well. Looking forward to see how England's innings progresses.

ja well done to dale steyn - 400 wickets in 80 tests, but the best strike rate of the 13 who have got that many.

and just incase you think he hasn't changed anything, check out his latest piece of tech that he is using in this test

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/218900/218907.jpg

Did anyone else notice that at any given time there are at least 5-10 past England Captains in the studio or giving analysis else where vs only 1 past Aus captain in Ricky Ponting, found that to be quite funny. 

Well it is in England!

In Aus, Ian Chappell, Mark Taylor, Bill Lawry and until recently, the late Richie Benaud, all provide commentary.

Taylor is a horrible enunciator, so no loss there. Border and S. Waugh have never got into media.

Annoying as he is as a person, Shane Warne gives fantastic analysis. Never a captain though ;)

Well it is in England!

In Aus, Ian Chappell, Mark Taylor, Bill Lawry and until recently, the late Richie Benaud, all provide commentary.

Taylor is a horrible enunciator, so no loss there. Border and S. Waugh have never got into media.

Annoying as he is as a person, Shane Warne gives fantastic analysis. Never a captain though ;)

eng have a phenomenal turn over of players where as Aussies stuck it out with their players, many playing well into their mid to late 30's. Just find it so weird & funny that so many ex-captains from England are in the studio.

eng have a phenomenal turn over of players where as Aussies stuck it out with their players, many playing well into their mid to late 30's. Just find it so weird & funny that so many ex-captains from England are in the studio.

oh I get what you mean now - in my own world today ;)

jeez, that went quickly. 277/6 to 281 all out.

Australia about to start the third innings on the 2nd afternoon with 146 required to get into positive runs. no way this one is ending in a draw!

Man , that's hard to watch. At least Phil Nevill showing some fight. Imagine if England had managed to win inside 2 days. Disaster .

Turned on this morning to watch us clean up in Mirpur, but bit damp there. Hope it clears so we still got time to win. I reckon we going to bat big if we get a go. Few guys , incl Hash, are due.

who scheduled this tour during the monsoon?!

I suppose the bank manager. We play India, England and  Aus soon. That puts money in the bank and no time to schedule the Bangladesh tour for better cricket playing conditions. A crappy deal for Bangladesh as they can only improve by playing longer series again the big nations.