Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson is kicking ass and taking names!!

I haven't seen fast bowling like this in years. It's a privilege to watch. Oh, and that catch to get rid of the preacher was sublime.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/178600/178683.3.jpg

Edited by Cellar

We still have 65 runs to get to avoid the follow on

I anticipate game over on Sat

Aussies still need another 14 wickets to get

Aussies still need another 14 wickets to get

Yeah, they wont enforce the follow on, which they wont have to, and they will get the wickets. Second innings for SA will be bad. They are terrified of real pace now.

Thank the cricket Gods that this is a three test series.

Wtf is in MJ's Pronutro?

Must be that handlebar moustache.

Brilliant

Love of a good woman at home, outstanding facial hair, a season with D.Lillie and Boof backing him to the hilt in the dressing room.

Screw home-work-gate and having a long hard think about yourself. Have a barbie, eat meat (or 'nanas) have a few amber ales, be a team and run in hard. Also helps he's on the money instead of spraying it like a 3 year old toilet training.

Win or lose, this series should be a cracker.... gutted my day 1,2 & 3 tickets for CT have become null and void as my wife booked us into a 'family holiday' in Transkei and only just told me. Driving all the way back the day before the Argus is a nice touch as well!

Might ask her to return her green and gold citizenship!

Edited by hellocolour

Friend of mine reckons that we won the day, 140/6 and Aus made 100/6 today :-) Always a bright side !!

That is putting a positive spin on it!!

Friend of mine reckons that we won the day, 140/6 and Aus made 100/6 today :-) Always a bright side !!

Does your friend write material for Mac Maharaj? Or does he work for the mighty Pisstorius PR machine?