Cricket......

E1A104

Big? Doubt it. Looks to me like they're both after double or triple Cowan's.

and # is out :(

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and # is out :(

I missed that. Was riding home. Oh well, maybe Faf can do a Faf (that's like a local version of a Cowan).

Maybe we will have an miracle 5th day again, then bat for the draw, at least we don't lose, why go for a win?

Good call last night to send in Abbot.

588 balls left in today's play. Play (or leave) them 1 at a time Proteas.

... and in other news. Cricket SA is rewarding Ray Jennigs for his u19 wc win by having the position of head coach canned and split into 2 separate positions (one for u13 to 19 and another for u19 to franchise level).

He now have to re apply for one of the 2 jobs. I suspect that he'll be coaching in Aus / England / India within 3 months from now.

588 balls left in today's play. Play (or leave) them 1 at a time Proteas.

I see AB brought up a Cowan with the last ball of the day. He'll need a couple more if a draw is on the cards.

He now have to re apply for one of the 2 jobs. I suspect that he'll be coaching in Aus / England / India within 3 months from now.

Maybe he can take over the main team when Domingo quits... :ph34r:

Heard on radio that AB is capt

Not sure whether it was tongue in check commentary

Hopefully today is going to be a looong slow day that continues all the way to stumps tonight.....

... and in other news. Cricket SA is rewarding Ray Jennigs for his u19 wc win by having the position of head coach canned and split into 2 separate positions (one for u13 to 19 and another for u19 to franchise level).

Not Aus that's fore sure! They've been there done that...!

And there is 9 around the bat, that's the type of attacking cricket I would like to see more often in these types of situations.