Cricket......

E1A104

Stupid pom shooting his mouth off after Day 1. Loads of egg on his muck I'm sure. Check the comments page. The commenta-razzi are having a field day!
:clap:

"The opening day of this show-down series lacked lustre, because South Africa’s bowlers lacked rhythm and their whole team lacked match-practice."

Edited by Bianchisti

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just goes to show again that Test matches are not won or lost on day 1. Which is why it is Test cricket.

This guy might need a reminder of the old saying, "Don't count your chicken's before they have hatched."

• 2 weeks later...

Roll the English over in Test 2, Proteas.

It's time for Vern to take a 5er - it's been a while. :clap:

We bashing them. Again. Taken 2 sticks in 216 over at us.

and just doubled it. Although to be fair we sort of gifted them Amla's wicket (run out going for the third).

Be very careful of thinking england will just roll over after we dominate the first test, very careful.

Im hoping for a big 100 from AB in the 1st and 5 or 6 sticks for Steyn, imo he can still bowl better than in the first test - I enjoy watching him bowl, and he was below full tilt so far.

Edited by Christie

I hope our boys can keep it steady and take us over the 400 mark. Jacques and Alviro need to be careful and not lose their wickets early today. We can then really put England under pressure

Wazzup with Kevin Pietersen?

Not cool reports in the media about him.

The funny thing is you have the poms now complaining about his lack of loyalty. Apparently the irony of this is lost on them. :whistling:

easy come easy go.

Its always been quite clear that KP is not a team player. Hardly surprising that there is more turmoil surrounding him. Apparently he wants to be able to pick and choose what games he can play in. Specifically around IPL time...

Its always been quite clear that KP is not a team player. Hardly surprising that there is more turmoil surrounding him. Apparently he wants to be able to pick and choose what games he can play in. Specifically around IPL time...

The funny thing is you have the poms now complaining about his lack of loyalty. Apparently the irony of this is lost on them. :whistling:

easy come easy go.

I think they brainwash these guys before they hand in their green mambas for the purple ticket. long term fall outs are not surprising. uh mean the other day Jonathan Trott was saying that he came to cape town for a mates wedding and all he wanted to do was go back home to Birmingham. That's just not cricket.

I think they brainwash these guys before they hand in their green mambas for the purple ticket. long term fall outs are not surprising. uh mean the other day Jonathan Trott was saying that he came to cape town for a mates wedding and all he wanted to do was go back home to Birmingham. That's just not cricket.

nor is it sane...

Leave him alone.....he went to Rondebosch.

Must have been said for effect.He actually gets into crap for being too pally with the Saffas