Cricket......

E1A104

Indeed! We seem to break records in batches! Hahaha! Go Proteas!

Yes indeed. Kinda like the pink game earlier in the season. Funny thing is that we are winning without Steyn contributing other than keeping it tight.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent wizardry

Gotta love Abbot's intensity as well

Good to see the fringe players put positive pressure on the established one's with good performances.

Done & Dusted - WI 151 all out.

Joint record for biggest WC defeat.

Edited by Thorn199

You know what I really loved today....after AB got the fastest century,  everyone was saying how it cant count  at wanderers because of the altitude and the size of the boundaries...now he's done at sea level at the SCG!

You know what I really loved today....after AB got the fastest century,  everyone was saying how it cant count  at wanderers because of the altitude and the size of the boundaries...now he's done at sea level at the SCG!

Also he took the record from an Aussie for the fastest 150.

I''m a bit worried about QdK...Do you guys reckon they would contemplate AB taking the gloves again, putting Rilee in to open with Amla, Duminy to come back and dropping Behardien?

I''m a bit worried about QdK...Do you guys reckon they would contemplate AB taking the gloves again, putting Rilee in to open with Amla, Duminy to come back and dropping Behardien?

don't think so

i'm more worried about steyn

Funny... I usually just type cwc into google and hit feeling lucky and end up at the Chris Willemse Website..  

Today was different though..  :clap:  :w00t:

post-49286-0-09308700-1425037499_thumb.jpg

Sides have learnt that he is strong on the off side. Coming around the wicket to him has worked on 1 or 2 occasions, but I expect him to bounce back. He remains a class player and should probably use the games against UAE, Ireland and Pakistan (he has an impressiver record against the paki's) to play himself back into form. Rilee was impressive today in the middle order. If there is to be a change in this regard it would be for Faf to open with # and QdK to drop down into the middle order. AB keeping is not an option. Can you imagine having to keep after you just bliksemed 162 off 66 balls? Besides, our slow overrate is of a much bigger concern than QdK's lean run to date. 

Dale has looked a bit off in this series, so not sure what the ailment is. Hopefully Donald can work his magic and help Dale get his rhythm back. Abbot also showed some guts today with a disciplined performance and the side may just encourage Vern to heal up properly as they might want to give Abbot a proper run before the knock-outs. Behardien did everything right today, but probably will still lose out to JP for the big games. JP is a proper 5th bowler and would have done a similar job as what Behardien did at the end today. It is nice to finally see a bit of depth in the squad, something that to date has been a concern. 

I expect AB to get a rest against UAE and possibly Ireland. I recon that second in pool B is now more or less a given, unless India has a brain fart against WI