Cricket......

E1A104

It was a great game but what stuck with me was Maxwell and Warners *** attitude after going out. Maxwell chasing away the cameras and Warner throwing his bat and then vloeking at the cameras. Wasn't necessary after playing so well.

Suppose that Aussies for you.

This sets up the last match nicely........

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Rabada kid looks to be be the real deal. They must look after him. A legend in the making.

I loved this quote from AB - I think it was after the Centurion Test in Jan - from AB: "He showed the maturity of a guy who’s played 100 Tests and the pace of a guy who’s only played one or two. He is the future.”  

It was a great game but what stuck with me was Maxwell and Warners *** attitude after going out. Maxwell chasing away the cameras and Warner throwing his bat and then vloeking at the cameras. Wasn't necessary after playing so well.

Suppose that Aussies for you.

This sets up the last match nicely........

a Lot of those okes are 1st Class A-holes anyway.. Like Hazelwood asking on Live Tv "Who the f*** is third umpire" Like he is in a better position to make a call than a guy sitting with several camera angles and slow mo's .

Two thrilling T20s down, one decider to go....both captains said results aren't the main focus here, but they will now both really want to take this one. No matter what happened in the final overs, the game was lost by a partnership that went from 32/3 for 160 runs...sometimes these things just happen, but we didn't seem to have any answers.

I'm not convinced that the experiment of AB opening has failed, but I don't think they'll continue with it. My top 4 #/QdK/Faf/AB if the openers make it past the 6th over, then send in AB at 3.

I think Miller is the only other batsmen assured of his place, remember he has been very successful in IPL so he's primed for this WC as our finisher.

I think Rilee/Fudge/JpD are playing for the #5 batting slot (miller in #6)

of the 5 bowling spots left Rabada, Steyn and Tahir are definites.

It then becomes an issue of how many bowlers/all rounders/bits and pieces you want. If JpD and Fudge aren't going to bowl at all, then they need to hold their weight with the bat....on sunday there was a record breaking partnership that took the game away from us and neither were used.

2 allrounder bowling slots go to morris and wiese, with abbot maybe sneaking in which would weaken the batting.

We getting hammered.... Not enough runs on the board.... We lost lots of run when rilee was in.... Think that will be the decider

Faf and Riley was wat too slow in the middle overs.. Bowlers better Smart Up.. bowling into Usman strengths... Tagir got one though.. he is key

Aussie coasting it. Seems like we are treating it as a warm-up game. Not fair to a sell out Newlands crowd if you ask me.

Aussie coasting it. Seems like we are treating it as a warm-up game. Not fair to a sell out Newlands crowd if you ask me.

They went to watch cricket, what did they expect?

I hope our bowlers arrive in India, they did not look clinical in the last two games. Not showing any discipline