Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about choking.....

You need just one run from 3 balls to force at least a super over, and you stuff it up.

Talk about choking.....

You need just one run from 3 balls to force at least a super over, and you stuff it up.

Donald must have a little smile on his face

I think Steyn is past his sell by date.  Might as well look for a job as bowling coach now.

Bit harsh, he was injured for months remember.

Agreed he is off his game, wasn't wise taking someone based on previous form, they should've taken Morkel. but to say he is past his sell by date, think you're exaggerating a bit.....

How the hell did Bangladeah manage to lose that one?

Yeah, after doing so well getting into that position and then loosing is criminal... Really bad BMT from the 2 x set batsmen getting caught on the Boundry needing only 1

Bit harsh, he was injured for months remember.

Agreed he is off his game, wasn't wise taking someone based on previous form, they should've taken Morkel. but to say he is past his sell by date, think you're exaggerating a bit.....

T20's is just not Cricket and no REAL cricketer can really be judged on his T20 performance... 

DS will still be a Top Class Test and ODI bowler, very few quicks actually do well in this format... Its more of a Spinner or Dibbly Dobbler bowlers game where the Batter has to GENERATE bat speed... They just swing at the quicks and on the smaller boundries even miss hits goes to the boundry..

KG for example is a great young prospect (sort of in the Dale Steyn mould) but he is fetching this tournament.

Its entertaining and brings in Tons of Cash, but I don't like the game from a purists point of view. 

You can live on luck too easily.

Yip, Steyn Crazy Eyes is a class act.

Don't think his strength is best suited for the dry, low sandy pitches in India.

That renders him vulnerable.

If I was bowling coach, he should use:

slower ball

10 inches inside wide ball line

yorker, and

occasionally well placed bouncer 

And the SA Cricket horror show continues.

Our batsmen just showing they are equal to the bowling performance last week.

How is it that we can never learn to play spin

Pity Tahir can't bowl 10 overs

23 from 19.... All put your feet on the ground and hold your breaths

Edited by SwissVan

Under coach Russell Domingo, this team has gone backwards in all facets of our game.

I don't even want to know or try to understand what type of shot Rilee was attempting there. And Quetin running a major batter out in the first over when there were no pressure...it boggles the mind.

All the pointers show towards poor coaching and game management.