Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our fast bowlers letting their egos getting in the way again.  They just cannot leave their bouncers and short balls for a game.  Steyn should not have played, way too rusty.

Jurre... England tried hard not to win that

It got interesting at the death. England deserved to win though as we gave away to many extra's.

Wat gaan aan?!! [emoji15]

Lets hope that it does not boil down to who wins the toss in this tournament.

Lets hope that it does not boil down to who wins the toss in this tournament.

I don't reckon the toss had any impact on this game... Almost 4 overs of wides on the other hand did... That's a minimum of 40 runs on its own

Got to gloat - that crusty old white guy on Radio 2000 had written us off after 18 overs of your innings and had talked himself into a win for SA in the next game and....and......

So, well done England, not great at this game and keeps the group really interesting.

and to Pommie commentating in a fair and enthusiastic way applauding any good cricket.

I don't reckon the toss had any impact on this game... Almost 4 overs of wides on the other hand did... That's a minimum of 40 runs on its own

In fairness, some of those were five wides.

In fairness, some of those were five wides.

Next net they should all bowl with a bar of soap. The dew can't help things.

Correction:

44 England's total after two overs, the highest ever in a T20I. Both Kagiso Rabada (21) and Dale Steyn (23) went for their most expensive overs in T20Is.

Cricinfo

Got to gloat - that crusty old white guy on Radio 2000 had written us off after 18 overs of your innings and had talked himself into a win for SA in the next game and....and......

So, well done England, not great at this game and keeps the group really interesting.

and to Pommie commentating in a fair and enthusiastic way applauding any good cricket.

They don't call him Pommie for nothing :D

Well done England, those first 6 overs and all those extras did it