Cricket......

E1A104

Yesterday's action was in many ways even better than the first ODI. We lost the toss, got sent in to bat, and then proceeded to put a very respectable total on the board. Then when we took the field for the Aussie innings we simply smashed them. It was another splendid 11 man performance. And remember that we did not have AB available, and Hash was given an extra few days to recover too.

I wonder if they will now bring Hash into the side. Who do they drop?

but also remember that that is basically their 3rd string attack...not taking away from how well disciplined we were

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but also remember that that is basically their 3rd string attack...not taking away from how well disciplined we were

Even if it's their third string attack, you can never take the Aussie for granted. I hope they put up a better showing next game.

Yesterday's action was in many ways even better than the first ODI. We lost the toss, got sent in to bat, and then proceeded to put a very respectable total on the board. Then when we took the field for the Aussie innings we simply smashed them. It was another splendid 11 man performance. And remember that we did not have AB available, and Hash was given an extra few days to recover too.

I wonder if they will now bring Hash into the side. Who do they drop?

Behardien. I seriously cannot understand why this oke is playing for the proteas. The afrikaans commentators were also asking why the hell is Amla not playing, and they also said the first guy they'd drop is Behardien. Followed by Duminy who has a very low batting average for the number of games he's played. And then he goes on to score a very decent total.. 

Wow. Miller and Pehlekwayo pulled that one out the bag.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

that six at the end saved it for sure !

Great comeback for miller...nver doubted him????

Edited by Oxter

This series win shuts a few people up I think, but the most important format is still on its way

Ah man , that was beautiful. Davie well played bru. So chuffed for you and well deserved. The place went berserk when Andile slapped one into castle corner to set it up. Sweet as

Great play by miller...bmt

And so very humble as well. He was amazing tonight. His match and man management was excellent. Calmly helped Phehlukwayo find his way and when he did it was all over bar the shouting for the Aussies. Even Steve Smith applauded his brilliance tonight while rue-ing their inability to take wickets at the right time.

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

"Just watch the ball. With David he really calmed me down. He said watch the ball, stand still and hit straight."

Lucky, after having his nerves settled down by Davie ????????

What an epic chase - nice game of cricket. (The shoe have been on the other foot so many times)

Heroic effort by Miller - he has lots of talent, and could even bat higher up imo. He is still young, should also be considered for tne test side imo. (Need to work on playing of spin, though)