Cricket......

E1A104

Sounds like it is serious and he will be heading home. ruptured achilles tendon...

Ah ffs. That will no doubt have a massive impact on the test, nevermind the series...

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kallis 84 of 135 balls....aggressive batting by him! Shows you what he can do when he knows there are guys like Amla and AB in the team!thumbup1.gif

Edited by nochain

News24:

Brisbane - Proteas batsman JP Duminy will take no further part in the Test series against Australia after rupturing his left Achilles’ tendon on Friday.

Woke up, switched the tv on an saw SA 82/2 for, trailing by 265, promptly kakked myself and thought how the hell did Aus score 500 runs in two sessions, then realised in my morning daze I was watching highlights of the Eng test.

It was the first time since 1983 that a full day’s play has been lost to rain at the Gabba.

From news24

The aussies are giving our bowlers a bit of a hiding.

Its a long day for the quicks with Duminy out of the match. I really hope for a couple of quick wickets.

wow, so clarke goes for the final hour. going to need to take 4 wickets...and then chase 70-100 runs. not really going to happen.

anyone else also bluddy surprised that there's no ball by ball on radio 2000? what the hell is the mandate for them, they're trying to be another 5fm it seems.

edit: and just as i post that they throw in the towel. drawn match, we got showed up here big time. I think that kleinveldt is going to make way for tahir and duminy to be replaced by faf. MAYBE rudolph to also go with thami coming in as keeper to free up AB, but they don't seem to want to do that.

Edited by The Dictator