Cricket......

E1A104

is de kock not gona bat?  :huh:

Sri Lanka opted to bowl in the World Cup warm-up against South Africa in Cardiff. Captain Dimuth Karunaratne felt that there would be some assistance for his seamers early on, while Faf du Plessis was happy to have a bat. Although both teams are allowed to field all 15 members of the squad, Sri Lanka were a player short, with Lasith Malinga yet to join the squad. South Africa, too, were resting Quinton de Kock and Dale Steyn.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amla looked good, I think Markram is going to be back on the bench for at least the first two games.

meanwhile, Virat shows you how things work at the top. Pant cleans up in IPL, doesn't get selected because you know Dhoni and then gets the supporting role in this piece of cinematic gold.

https://youtu.be/8cDMIT4SOQg

what a time to be alive

Wait... Is the world cup starting Thursday . Like tomorrow??

This is what happens when you live in a non cricket playing country

Wait... Is the world cup starting Thursday . Like tomorrow??

This is what happens when you live in a non cricket playing country

hey??????

Who can forget Kevin O'Brien's record breaking 100 against the Poms to chase down 300 odd in 2011????

aaahh the ginger!!!

Edited by gemmerbal

https://manners-on-cricket.com/the-run-out/

“The semi final was one of those heart-breaking days that nobody will ever forget. It was a cricketing mishap. Lance and I have known for many years that people will never stop talking about for as long as we live, and probably for years after we’re gone. But that’s what the pressure of the World Cup brings, things like that happen, it’s the brutality of that pressure.”