Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SA were flying at 100/0 after 10, now 148/3 after 15... 200 on the cards here..

203/5

last 5 overs 55/2, 

Rassie comes good again with 36*(20)

he has currently played 23/18 ODI/T20i

averages 80 @ 85 SR and 38 @ 136 SR

he is the toyota hilux of batsmen

203/5

last 5 overs 55/2, 

Rassie comes good again with 36*(20)

he has currently played 23/18 ODI/T20i

averages 80 @ 85 SR and 38 @ 136 SR

he is the toyota hilux of batsmen

Such a confident player who understands his own game so well and plays to his strengths with tremendous effect.

Great total at 10 rpo, Lets hope we can defend it now, Pakistan obviously back themselves to chase opting to bowl 1st today after batting 1st in the previous match on wickets which both look pretty similar.

Edited by FootballingCyclist

Such a confident player who understands his own game so well and plays to his strengths with tremendous effect.

Great total at 10 rpo, Lets hope we can defend it now, Pakistan obviously back themselves to chase opting to bowl 1st today after batting 1st in the previous match on wickets which both look pretty similar.

Power play is going to be critical. We need a good start that puts them behind the eight ball early on. They need to be playing catch up cricket all the way through their innings. Best way to do that is regular wickets. Batsmen have set it up, the bowlers need to finish it off.

And it is safe to say that we are going to lose this. Azam and Rizwan are just smashing us everywhere.

This is just masterclass.

Amazing that Babar can't be at the IPL because of you know who

Azam makes even the very best seem ordinary at times. One of the classiest batsmen to watch.

Azam makes even the very best seem ordinary at times. One of the classiest batsmen to watch.

I see he has now taken over the #1 ODI ranking, putting to an end Kohli's more than 3years(1258 days) reign as the #1 ODI batsman.

I see he has now taken over the #1 ODI ranking, putting to an end Kohli's more than 3years(1258 days) reign as the #1 ODI batsman.

Yea that he did. Azam is a genuinely entertaining batsman to watch especially when he bats like he did yesterday. His comments after he was told that he is the new ODI #1 is also rather enlightening as to his aims with his batting, i.e. becoming Test #1 as well. Class cricketer.

proteas go from 109/2 with 7 overs left to 144 all out.

sounds like a collapse, but the team makeup is lopsided

3 batsmen, 1 wk/batsmen, 3 bowling allrounders, 4 bowlers.

so it's not unexpected.

Shutting all those doubters up who were asking how he can be the most expensive IPL player....

ipl pricing is whacked, but he is far too underrated by our selectors.

shamzi is #1 T20i bowler, B Azam #1 batsmen, both of them in action miles from IPL currently