Cricket......

E1A104

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is starting to feel like our weekly action cricket match where we're battling to find 8 players to play

I haven't played in a while, but send me a PM and I'm there... I bowl a mean inswinger, if I do say so myself.

320 on the board...

That's a mean total to go and chase down with the line up we currently have.

After they were 205/1... Our most economical bowlers were Markram and Maharaj and just under 5rpo. Sipamla, Smuts and Andile fetched leather today...

Janneman is looking good at the top of the order though, Markram and Smuts now gone. Tough task ahead for SA with the bat with not much experience to lean on in the middle order throughout the middle overs which I feel is where we may lose it or give ourselves a chance. Hopefully Temba plays a fantastic cool headed captains knock and bats through because we don't have too many big hitters lower down, but currently at a required rate of 7rpo which will only increase during the middle overs, I hope we can pull it off.

Is that a royal duck. Very first ball of innings. What a knob

sport is harsh.

MotM on saturday, but a firstballer on monday and someone on a cycling forum calls you a knob.

Great win in the 2nd T20I, Very convincing too. Lets see if we take any momentum into the next game. Still bleak that Verreynne never made the cut, Definitely deserved a spot.

Great win in the 2nd T20I, Very convincing too. Lets see if we take any momentum into the next game. Still bleak that Verreynne never made the cut, Definitely deserved a spot.

ek sallie verstaanie  :huh:

This is almost a 2nd team yet he still doesn't make the cut. He has been consistently performing in domestic games

ek sallie verstaanie :huh:

This is almost a 2nd team yet he still doesn't make the cut. He has been consistently performing in domestic games

Personally I would prefer Verreyne over Van Biljon tbh. I think he's a better prospect long term although admittedly with saying that I am thinking more ito the ODI and Test teams. T20's are something of a different kettle of fish!

magala bowls a 12 ball over to ease the pressure

Helping Dale get rid of a Steyn on his name in the process. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Fortunately, for Magala and the Proteas, he only got better as the game wore on. The delivery with which he got Azam was a beaut!

ja what the hell?! 

van biljon is 33. our obvious bat/keepers for the next 5+ years are QdK/Klaasen and Verreyne. why even try a 4th unless for quota reasons?

but awesome to see Markram hitting his straps, and Linde taking his chances