Member Pictures: You and/or Your Bike

Matt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oud volkie hier, hy was onderhoofseun toe ek std 7 was. Awesome ou :clap:

Net so. Swannie was, en is, n scholar en n gentleman.

• 4 weeks later...

My link

new upgrades - mavic cosmic carbone sl wheelset and fizik arione carbon cx saddle. Now need a new bike computer to replace the one I lost at Die Burger and new clean bar tape!!

My link

new upgrades - mavic cosmic carbone sl wheelset and fizik arione carbon cx saddle. Now need a new bike computer to replace the one I lost at Die Burger and new clean bar tape!!

So, THAT'S the naughty saddle...

;)

Sweet machine.

Reminds me of Tankman's.

• 1 month later...

well it took 5 months to build and its not 100% where I want it weight wise, its at 10.4kgs all in and I'll get it to sub 10 once I get better pedals and one or 2 other bits but as it stands the bike is far better than me!!!

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab275/caltrigger/IMG-20120111-00181.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sup Hubbers ! Just started reading and snooping around in the Rant-and-Rave section on TheHub , and I like how we discuss things and share opinions ! But let's show off a bit !

If you think you have the Hottest MTB (or road bike) in SA , show us !

Rules:

Must be your personal Bike

May not be Stock

No Dissing(taste Differs guys)

• 2 weeks later...

Now you all know where flymango comes from ... ;)

I guess what we want to know is where are you going to with the rucksack behind your saddle and the pannier on your top tube, touring much?

;)

I guess what we want to know is where are you going to with the rucksack behind your saddle and the pannier on your top tube, touring much?

;)

Do you want to know how many people I've helped out on the trails with that bag of tricks behind my saddle? :whistling: But I know - I'm not going to win the "looking cool" stakes. :blush: But hey, it works for me. At least I don't wear a moonbag around my waist. :thumbup:

Do you want to know how many people I've helped out on the trails with that bag of tricks behind my saddle? :whistling: But I know - I'm not going to win the "looking cool" stakes. :blush: But hey, it works for me. At least I don't wear a moonbag around my waist. :thumbup:

No worries mate, Im just stretching your chain!

The good you have been doing precedes that of your bikes looks! ;)

Archived