What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

This is the best looking watch I have ever seen. Bliksem.

And then I googled the price.

what ever you do dont put it on your arm,,,,,no watch will look the same after that

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate bought one of these.

It has the best craftsmanship i have ever seen on a watch.

http://www.orologicalamai.it/portfolio/g50crono-nero/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HhIFCJjeDlk/U0IwqwFmHuI/AAAAAAAA4Lw/BtL0OIF_VnE/s1600/G-50+Chronograph+1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TEMCZIYQN2A/U0Iw5RklVjI/AAAAAAAA4L4/SYJDgEtrJT8/s1600/G-50+Chronograph.jpg

Beautiful.

Where did he get it ?

RS232 to what? USB? I probably have one in a box somewhere you can have - photograph the ends you need and I will look.

aaand a stiffy disk drive?and a version of windows 3.1? - maybe the software is online.

Hahaha! You guys rock. Indeed it would need a stiffy, that weirdass adapter and so on.

Actually I just like wearing it and I'll dive with it again. Not really going to try and get the software and dock working again.

I also have a couple of Aladin AirX Nitrox computers with that strange memo-mouse interface from way back when...

Busy cleaning up the house because we are moving to New Zealand in April.

Not for sale and won't be either.It's really and truly a great watch.

If i do buy another one it will be one of these

Grand Seiko 200m diver or Tudor

I'm very happy with my Tudor, currently have the rubber diver's strap fitted

post-4329-0-43701600-1425803180_thumb.jpg

I'm very happy with my Tudor, currently have the rubber diver's strap fitted

Was very close to buying one at duty free but decided on bike parts rather :whistling:  :whistling:

Hahaha! You guys rock. Indeed it would need a stiffy, that weirdass adapter and so on.

Actually I just like wearing it and I'll dive with it again. Not really going to try and get the software and dock working again.

I also have a couple of Aladin AirX Nitrox computers with that strange memo-mouse interface from way back when...

Busy cleaning up the house because we are moving to New Zealand in April.

strangely - I do have a win 3.1 machine in the garage - it probably still works..

I got the bike parts first, long before i started saving for the watch :whistling:

Busy building my Ritchey road logic and thought i'd get it done as i have a few nice watches.

That Tudor is a awesome time piece  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :drool: