What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

Thanks!

I need a 22mm for my Pebble.

Also looking at the F3 - where did you get yours?

Pity, my incorrect size is a 28mm

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I don't exactly wear it, but it ticks like a Swiss watch. Belonged to my Grandfather. Very cool gent. Wore it every day, without fail. Loved it. Said it was simple like him, and it told the time. Always remember as a lighty, he would look down at his wrist and tell me that the church bell would ring in 3 / 2 / 1... Happy days

post-37969-0-15999700-1432908220_thumb.jpg

Ok, so these are the best priced Nato straps I could find:

http://www.natostrap.com/Home/NatoStraps.html

Other places in RSA still order from abroad, and they are R690+ each.

Anyone want to come in on my order and split shipping? (18USD for up to 12 straps)

PM me.

Did you ever order, as I'd be keen to join?

• 2 weeks later...

I am about to pull the trigger on this one for an everyday beater watch(I work on industrial gas plants). This used to be a one of the Royal Navy Military issued watches, so I figure it will be pretty rugged. The bezel that stands proud and the thick mineral glass will work as well. I had a look at one at Dubai duty free on Saturday, but they only had the orange dial version.

Seiko skx007:

post-4006-1433750380,8248.jpg

post-4006-1433750393,8271.jpg

I am about to pull the trigger on this one for an everyday beater watch(I work on industrial gas plants). This used to be a one of the Royal Navy Military issued watches, so I figure it will be pretty rugged. The bezel that stands proud and the thick mineral glass will work as well. I had a look at one at Dubai duty free on Saturday, but they only had the orange dial version.

Seiko skx007:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1433750377.983135.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1433750392.091713.jpg

Looks pretty robust, what do they go for?

Looks pretty robust, what do they go for?

Anything between R2600 and R3800. The models with stainless steel straps are the more expensive ones. I will probably go for a rubber strap and fit a NATO strap afterwards.

Seiko skx007:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1433750377.983135.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1433750392.091713.jpg

Great watch [emoji106][emoji106]

I use this on my Citizen when I dive.Rubber the rest of the time.

Expands enough to fit over my wetsuit [emoji106]

post-5455-1433758595,2214.jpg

Great watch [emoji106][emoji106]

still waiting for my Steinhart /email  :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing: order number recieved, i paid dep,,,,,,,,grrrrrrrrr i have no patience

Hey dipslick. Have a look at this forum http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/ for info on them and the purchases. Sounds like it does take a few days for admin but the watches arrived

He ordered a very limited bronze NavB

Runs are starting in June.

Patience son a you will be rewarded [emoji106][emoji106][emoji6]

Edited by gummibear

He ordered a very limited bronze NavB

Runs are starting in June.

Patience son a you will be rewarded [emoji106][emoji106][emoji6]

:blush:  :blush: thanks,,,,i was hoping they were being conservitive with their delivery date :devil:

the watch I've bought is being delivered to a UK address next week and I may only get it in August at the moment. Can someone recommend a reliable and not too expensive option tO have it posted from the UK to SA

Depending where in the UK it was delivered I'm sure i could get it here sooner. I have colleagues that travel up and down often, my boss should be coming here in July too.