Im well covered up for sunburn.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

behold my spectacular timepiece:

post-3494-0-24502000-1322660843.jpg

bastardo - i sooo wanted those back in the day - but they blerrie expensive i remember

Can you still play the theme tune to Dallas on the calculator keypad? If you've had that since they came out you'll know exactly what I'm on about! :D

My 15 year old fossil which is now unusable thanks to a broken strap, sorry for the bad quality pic. The strap broke last week so I went into the fossil repair shop in town yesterday. The guy was helpful but tells me that my watch is too old and has been discontinued and they can’t get me a new strap from anywhere. SO now I sit with a perfectly good watch that I really like but I can’t use thanks to a broken strap. They did offer me a trade in for any new watch with 50% discount. They do have one that I really really like a lot but I don’t really want to spend R500 or a R1000 for a watch now. A friend mentioned a place in town that I’ll take it to and see if they can perhaps fix it, otherwise I’ll buy a cheap R20 watch for the moment and maybe next year get something decent.

post-1946-0-28749400-1322719554.jpg

behold my spectacular timepiece:

post-3494-0-24502000-1322660843.jpg

A classic timepiece. Era just after those electronic watches where you pressed a button to read the time. Red digits if I remember correctly. And just after 17 (or 24!!) jewel watches.

For those of you who like the bling, but can't afford the price of a Small African Country's GDP...visit this site.

My mate bought a Montblanc from them.

The Montblanc man at the Gateway shop raved about it, and not once did he raise a suspicious eyebrow.

You shoulda seen the grin on the wearers face when we walked out of there. :D :P

Edit: Oh, and please don't buy this one..it's going to be mine. Thanks.

post-20304-0-30069300-1323013464.png

For those of you who like the bling, but can't afford the price of a Small African Country's GDP...visit this site.

The Montblanc man at the Gateway shop raved about it, and not once did he raise a suspicious eyebrow.

You shoulda seen the grin on the wearers face when we walked out of there. :D :P

Good replica.

But its still a replica.

Rather spend the money on a Seiko automatic and it will last much longer.

Those replicas rust and are not waterproof at all.

They have cheap glass that scratches very easily.

They use the Seiko/Citizen auto matic movement so it ticks and doesn't flow.Anyone who knows watches will pick that up immediately.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the unconventional numbering system...different

thanks, me to, fav part on it though is the blue second hand

Hell, I like how these buggers don't beat around the bush. From the site:

Have you always wanted a fake Rolex or a Breitling replica but always thought it was too expensive for your budget... and further on:

Our fake Rolex watches and Breitling replicas are some of the best to be created by man...