Racing on a Sunday is a sin

stratus5

You're not allowed to travel more than a 1/4 mile on Sabbath. If you’re walking stick made a mark on the ground, you worked the land.

But that’s Why Jesus come to earth to die for our sins, nobody will you to heaven out of our own doing only if you’re born again "Not by law but by Grace we are saved"

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Illuminati ?

What about us? Dammit! Keep blowing my cover and secret location in lower Orange street just off...dammit! Never mind! As you were...nothing to read here.

With my current level of fitness, it feels if god is punishing me every time I ride, not just on the sabbath

You and me both...

Thou have not practised! I shall come down on thee with furious anger! And thou shall feel the pain of thy slothfulness burn in thee legs and lungs.

ja nee the ridicule for riding on the day actually kept for the sun god is sorry.. Sabbath is indeed friday to saturday but it is waaaaaay to inconvenient for christians to adhere to a requirement like that... well Jesus said the sabbath was made for us and not us for the sabbath....

happy you smiling though

On the seventh day God rested.

Most people feel that to get in to heaven, they need to become Godlike, thus they created a religion and made Sunday the Sabbath, forcing people to do squat in order for them to 'become more Godlike'

But they tend to forget the other things such as living life without malice and actually being appreciative to their Creator for the breath He blessed them with.

These same people don't understand the 'technical' difference between religion and relationship.

Edited by Dangle

Thou have not practised! I shall come down on thee with furious anger! And thou shall feel the pain of thy slothfulness burn in thee legs and lungs.

I remember that sermon.

I am posting this without permission, but thought it was hilarious and worth sharing....

From one of the Outriders who fell in Atlantis during the West Coast Express:

"Yesterday had some surreal movements (real Quentin Tarantino stuff I'm afraid) . Whilst laying in a pool of blood (I didn't realize I could bleed so much) a car stops next to me and a chap starts shouting at me that this is my punishment for riding on Sabbath. At the same time all I can hear are more riders crashing behind me on the same patch of diesel. All this was happening whilst the mobile doctor was pulling on his latex gloves and tell me "no glove no love" with a big smile on his face. "

That will teach you for not riding your MTB on the Sunday instead :)

Hahaha thats funny! Like Eldron said, nice irony there.

Isn't it also the 7th day adventurists that observe the Sabbath on Saturday?

What about us? Dammit! Keep blowing my cover and secret location in lower Orange street just off...dammit! Never mind! As you were...nothing to read here.

Careful, I might just get Jack the Ripper to come and hunt you down.

Address : Whitehouse ?

Sabbath over the weekend is just plain bad planning. That's like having the day off while you're on leave. thumbdown.gif We need a religion that gives us a Friday or Monday off..

they need to become Godlike,

I would love to become more godlike - that dude can create worlds, make walls fall over using trumpets, turn water into wine and divide rivers. Wicked!

I would love to become more godlike - that dude can create worlds, make walls fall over using trumpets, turn water into wine and divide rivers. Wicked!

I have to say, He is rather awesome :thumbup:

You're not allowed to travel more than a 1/4 mile on Sabbath. If you’re walking stick made a mark on the ground, you worked the land.

But that’s Why Jesus come to earth to die for our sins, nobody will you to heaven out of our own doing only if you’re born again "Not by law but by Grace we are saved"

http://www.gotquestions.org/Saturday-Sunday.html

Good material explaining the historical angles.

I belong to fightclub, are we allowed to ride on a Sunday?

Absolutely - yu're just not allowed to tell anyone about it :)

These same people don't understand the 'technical' difference between religion and relationship.

Move to the Tech Q&A section?