So you kick my car and run

jog5000

So this morning on my way to work, some roadie decides to jump a red robot - intersection of the N1 and Waterfront... cars are coming off the highway! THAT WAS THE REASON I HOOTED AT YOU! So he decides to turn around and come and ask me what my problem is. After a little discussion, said ponce decides he's had enough, so he takes a kick at my car.

Moron, you are so bloody lucky that I didnt manage to catch you, because god knows, right now you'd be pulling your spokes out your rear end. Well done for making me - a cyclist - hate cyclists today. Dont worry, I'll see you tomorrow morning. And no, I wont be in MY car, so you wont recognise me....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, I'll see you tomorrow morning. And no, I wont be in MY car, so you wont recognise me....

Damn idiots......some guys just need to feel before they will learn.

I just hope the bloke was not Big JD-WP otherwise you'll be the one having to remove those spokes from they ass :D

Relax. According to Charles Darwin, he is going to have a horrible crash and smack his boy bits on his frame and not be able to have kids. This will remove his genes from our gene pool and so we become a more intelligent and highly evolved species.

If that doesnt work, kick him in his balls and accelerate the process.

So this morning on my way to work, some roadie decides to jump a red robot - intersection of the N1 and Waterfront... cars are coming off the highway! THAT WAS THE REASON I HOOTED AT YOU! So he decides to turn around and come and ask me what my problem is. After a little discussion, said ponce decides he's had enough, so he takes a kick at my car.

Moron, you are so bloody lucky that I didnt manage to catch you, because god knows, right now you'd be pulling your spokes out your rear end. Well done for making me - a cyclist - hate cyclists today. Dont worry, I'll see you tomorrow morning. And no, I wont be in MY car, so you wont recognise me....

I thought only bakers went to work so early in cape town.

Hahaha!! Kicking the door of a fellow cyclist is the dumbest thing :nuke: Its a guaranteed way to get your butt kicked repeatedly by random people. Think a pic of the offender (before spoked butt) so we all know who to cream in races, throw tacks in front of and have a pump ready(to put in spokes etc).

So, when he jumped the lights did you almost hit him, or were you also stopped at the lights?

and that is why I took the THINK BIKE sticker of my car...

stopped condoning stupidiots behaviour on the roads....

I am all getting worked up for your sake.

So don't let this incident and thoughts/fantacies of revenge bugger up your day and week. Count to 1500, take a deep breath and forget about it. There will always be the appendixes of society; there with no function but to make us miserable.

Is baby Mayhem a boy baby or a girl baby? 1st born?

Don't know yet, bro. We're going to find out on the next scan, which is going to be 19th Jan (15/16 weeks) as that's when the doc gets back from holz.

And yes, firstborn!