So you kick my car and run

jog5000

Taxi drivers by nature are erratic and this makes their road manner predicable. What scares me more is the 4x4 driver barging through traffic, BMW drivers or like yesterday a woman on her mobile while driving down Lynnwood Rd with a child on her lap.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday morning I'm in a right turn only lane and there are those yellow plastic lane dividers on my left hand side.

The arrow to turn right is red and for the lanes going straight green.

A taxi pulls up behind me and I can see that he's trying to maneuver his way between me and those plastic dividers. Eventually he realises he can't make it through and starts hooting. I'm watching all of this in my rear-view mirror. After about 45 seconds of hooting he climbs out of his taxi and bangs on my rear door (I got a hatch back), telling me to move ie go through a red light.

Needless to say, I waited until the directional arrow was green then turned right.

I doubt he was very amused but I lmfao. :lol:

www.reportadriver.co.za

www.reportataxi.co.za

It does not look like they will do anything?

I mean what is this "flirt with a driver" ????

Yesterday morning I'm in a right turn only lane and there are those yellow plastic lane dividers on my left hand side.

A taxi pulls up behind me and I can see that he's trying to maneuver his way between me and those plastic dividers. Eventually he realises he can't make it through and starts hooting. I'm watching all of this in my rear-view mirror. After about 45 seconds of hooting he climbs out of his taxi and bangs on my rear door (I got a hatch back), telling me to move ie go through a red light.

Needless to say, I waited until the directional arrow was green then turned right.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You should have reversed

You should have reversed

Would he not risk being shot then?

You are not very consistent in your point of view

The standard taxi comes equipped with an AK47 or stolen nine mill. What are you going to be shouting back with??? Peppaspray? ..... Stupitt rant and stupitt post.

Hey Oom.

Watch my language mate ! You're butchering it..... :huh:

Is this thread still going :blink:

I thought Cape Town was a place of love :unsure:

It is. <_<

Capetown is indeed a place of LOVE. :wub: It's Durbs and Gunteng that are the stirrers here. :ph34r:

Your Location: has come down a peg ! :o

Kicking is largely ineffectual. Wing mirrors are in fact removable items when you apply force correctly.

:lol: