So you kick my car and run

jog5000

Don't know yet, bro. We're going to find out on the next scan, which is going to be 19th Jan (15/16 weeks) as that's when the doc gets back from holz.

And yes, firstborn!

Congrats man.

Keep me posted.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sunny day in Africa....!

....proudly brought to you by an entitled Seffriken.. Edited by Delgado

jog5000, sorry to hear about that. That **** will get what he deserves. Only question I have for you is, why do you hate cyclists? I am sure you passed many more cyclists in the Cape Town region and not all of them did that. I cycled yesterday and did not kick a single car. Why generalise?

So this morning on my way to work, some roadie decides to jump a red robot - intersection of the N1 and Waterfront... cars are coming off the highway! THAT WAS THE REASON I HOOTED AT YOU! So he decides to turn around and come and ask me what my problem is. After a little discussion, said ponce decides he's had enough, so he takes a kick at my car.

Moron, you are so bloody lucky that I didnt manage to catch you, because god knows, right now you'd be pulling your spokes out your rear end. Well done for making me - a cyclist - hate cyclists today. Dont worry, I'll see you tomorrow morning. And no, I wont be in MY car, so you wont recognise me....

Oh was that you? Sorry man, my foot slipped out of my pedal....

What kit was he wearing? what bike?

**rant** After a little discussion, **rant** I'll see you tomorrow morning. **rant**

There is the problem, right there.

Relax. According to Charles Darwin, he is going to have a horrible crash and smack his boy bits on his frame and not be able to have kids. This will remove his genes from our gene pool and so we become a more intelligent and highly evolved species.

If that doesnt work, kick him in his balls and accelerate the process.

Wayne. Not to burst your bubble, but it is my growing opinion that Charles got it wrong.

There appears to be VERY LITTLE discernible attrition in that particular gene pool. In fact i would go as far as saying that the thinking mans gene pool is now, more than ever, under severe threat.

Red Data kind of threat! The OP may have more simply assisted by assisting Charles theory along. :thumbup:

So this morning on my way to work, some roadie decides to jump a red robot - intersection of the N1 and Waterfront... cars are coming off the highway! THAT WAS THE REASON I HOOTED AT YOU! So he decides to turn around and come and ask me what my problem is. After a little discussion, said ponce decides he's had enough, so he takes a kick at my car.

How about not hooting him....leave him the way you drivers let Taxis and busses do what they want to....let the cyclist do what he wants to.

I think that we need to hear the other side of the story also....what did YOU say(that discussion) to him to make him so angry?

How about not hooting him....leave him the way you drivers let Taxis and busses do what they want to....let the cyclist do what he wants to.

I think that we need to hear the other side of the story also....what did YOU say(that discussion) to him to make him so angry?

Some okes are just natural testosterone fuelled qwams. Had a similar thing when cycling home, another rider came up at a set of red lights in Randburg. Glanced at me then rode across the red lit intersection.

I quietly said "It IS still red buddy" ... Oke turned round with a sneer like face and threw his water bottle at me, expensive camelbak one too.

Not being one to litter I put it in the rubbish bin next to the robots.

But yeah, would be interesting to hear the other side of the story. Although seriously, people here are so aggro on the roads.

From a verbal exchange to physically kicking a guy's car?

please dont feed the troll.

Some okes are just natural testosterone fuelled qwams. Had a similar thing when cycling home, another rider came up at a set of red lights in Randburg. Glanced at me then rode across the red lit intersection.

I quietly said "It IS still red buddy" ... Oke turned round with a sneer like face and threw his water bottle at me, expensive camelbak one too.

Not being one to litter I put it in the rubbish bin next to the robots.

But yeah, would be interesting to hear the other side of the story. Although seriously, people here are so aggro on the roads.

From a verbal exchange to physically kicking a guy's car?

Strange boy.... :unsure:

Oh was that you? Sorry man, my foot slipped out of my pedal....

What kit was he wearing? what bike?

Yup! Name and Shame time!

What bike? what colour?

What kit? what helmut?

A few years ago there was a daily group ride that had a lot of wanna-be-pro's.

It wasn't a training ride. It was a training war...

"Tos"testerone would build up and a lot of the guys would take it out on the taxi's. Until, one day when a taxi settled the score, and he settled it big time.

Guys, like this chop, need to learn that letting their rage build up is not good. Unleashing it on the traffic, makes all of us look bad.

We've had to fight for years to get cycling lanes (which cost fortunes) and chops like this *#%^%*head make it look bad for all cyclists. Just one donkey like this will end up painting all of us with the same bad reputation paint brush.

Find the guy. Name him. Shame him.

He actually needs a cyclist to help him see the error of his ways. If not somebody else may cause him some serious harm and trouble...

Maybe he was also a chef on his way to work, pre 6:19? Otherwise, live and let live (or not, as the case may be). Why rile your day because of someone else?