SSWC SA 2012

divernick

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered this morning just after 10, no idea how busy it's been or how many entries sold..but wasn't going to take any chances this morning!

Now,just to decide on a costume!

Edited by L.T.G

mmmm way things are going.... i'm going to need a sponsor.... :(

hopefully still a spot end of the month...

Seems like there are over a 100 entries already. I'm guessing all entries will be gone by end February.

Seems like there are over a 100 entries already. I'm guessing all entries will be gone by end February.

NO dont say that.

Enterred I be. Yaaarrrgh.

Niner MCR is all shiny and clean, legs have been carefully hit with sledgehammer for several months to prepare them but alas poor liver will be subjected to "not beer". Guinness is beer - anything made in South Africa is "not beer". Not even that godawful milk stout stuff that they're trying to convince us is cool. It's merde. And not the pleasant kind of merde either.

Bring it! The SSWC not the "not beer".

Team ID: Paid - 2088 Entry Type: Men Entry Status: Paid

Edited by Eldron

Anyone know what this is about, was there unhappiness at SSWC2011 about SA winning the bid, or is this just an alternative for those that cannot make it to ZA.

FICK OFF!

All the promoters from past Worlds complain about those who come after them - been there done that - been there happened to me!

When it comes to selling out I am guilty as sin if you look back on SSWC2004 I ran in Berlin

Things grow and change and that is always a bad thing for those who were part of it over the years.

Still think SSWC is a great thing

The reason why the continent is slightly pissed off about SSWC2012 is that the decider was a joke!

Happened before the event even started far away from the actual venue and three people who look like the judges from Albania Got Talent decided who does the best tap dancing??? FICK OFF !!!

Italy has an exciting scene and great people who run it and they worked their butts of to host SSWC the problem is if you don't have a governing body you can't just tell them you want to do it - no you need to tap dance! Did I say FICK OFF yet?

So when we heard the news that South Africa got elected for being great dancers our first reaction on the Continent was: FICK OFF we do SSWC2012.

I can't see a reason why we should respect the tap dance decider. Actually I think who ever wants to run an SSWC should just put it on and see if he finds an audience.

Let the people decide - OCCUPY SSWC! So 8-9 of September see you in Massa Italy - because we can!

Phaty

post-2975-0-84834400-1329577223.jpg

post-2975-0-63293800-1329577321.jpg

http://sswcit2012.blogspot.com/