The Celeste eyed monster!!!

Gary Rabie

After the flaming you guys gave the Barloworld Bianchi, I thought I better show you a good looking one. My Bianchi Carbon SL with Record for 2008. Weights 7kg in a 59. Oh boy I am going to enjoy riding this.

http://www.bianchi.com/common/products2008/images/Road_RC/Y8B01.jpg

Now that's a bike' date=' and in my size too. I'll offer you 20K when you sell it at the end of next season. [/quote']

HA HA, never! This is the last bike for the next couple of years. I promised Carla that I would spend money on the bambino that is on the way. LOL

I promised Carla that I would spend money on the bambino that is on the way.

I hope she knows there is one on its way.

Gary!!! This is the schizz nits!!! I hope you aren't going to have to starve that unborn baby and deny it breakfasts at DQ! Wink

Very nice Bianchi! if only Barloworld shared your fine sense of style! Clap

La vita e bella, io amo la mia Bianchi.

(Life is good, I love my Bianchi)

That is once special ride Gary. Poetry in motion.

I promised Carla that I would spend money on the bambino that is on the way.

I hope she knows there is one on its way.

Bambino is due end of April 2008, and its a boy. Can't wait.LOL

Bambino is due end of April 2008' date=' and its a boy. Can't wait.LOL
[/quote']

OK, in the mean time I will start saving my pennies (pronounced thousands of ronts) for end of April, heard there is going to be a nice bike sitting doing nothing! Big%20smile

Very nice Gary, just stay away from speeding cars - I know from experience that carbon Bianchis don't bounce too well!!

Boy, that is a beautiful bike.  Is it just the Zipps that make it look that good?  Thing is; you can't find a day in Cape Town where the wind does not blow, so will those deep sections make as much sense as they are beautiful?  Will I still want it as much with climbing wheels on?  Maybe you should just look at it.  Almost a crime to ride on it.

Gary' date=' who else is in your team ? Five you riding these machines, wow.[/quote']

Alex Pavlov, Jaco Cronje, Neil Timm, Ruan Hennegan and myself. We will be looking out for a 6th rider in the new year.

Our sponsors for next year are LIQUI MOLY (www.liquimoly.com); GLENRAND MIB; PANDA; (TIME AND BIANCHI courtesy of J&J); and NORTHCLIFF CYCLES.

PANTANI, apparently Bianchi makes a baby carrier especially for the Carbon SLLOL