G-Spot!

Tankman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I don't mind saying it again ... I am Roadie! :lol:

I used to be a roadie too, but am considering calling myself a mountain biker. A pansy mountain biker, but mountain biker none the less...

Nice! Man I love all that blue sky.....

Tankman you riding a 29er, saw some evidence of under steer through the one berm at 3:43...

the track changes completely when taking all the middle sized jumps, a whole new exciting experience :)

ill leave the big jumps for the DH boys.

I ride it at least 3 times a week :)

tankman, you should give that cam to a mate of mine - he does the track top to bottom in 3.40 sec...have timed him... no one else i know does it that quick! my record is 4.02

enjoy the ride today, its a beautiful day out here!

Where exactly are these trails and what are the directions to get there? Secure parking? Well marked? Any indication of distances and climbing of various trails? Private or public land? Thanks

Where exactly are these trails and what are the directions to get there? Secure parking? Well marked? Any indication of distances and climbing of various trails? Private or public land? Thanks

It is called G-Spot for a reason.

Wouldnt life be a lot more ... hmmm ... satisfying if we all got handed a map with directions on how to get there?

You are going to have to do some exploring of you own ... but you Will Know when you get there!

You can park outside ... but enter at own risk since it is pubic land.

Then you keep going for as long as you want/can.

Enjoy the ride! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wouldnt life be a lot more ... hmmm ... satisfying if we all got handed a map with directions on how to get there?

You are going to have to do some exploring of you own ... but you Will Know when you get there!

That's nasty! angry.gif But I guess life's best kept secrets are best kept secret. blink.gif Now there's logic for you. I'll let you know once I've found the spot - I'll be trying my luck next weekend. thumbup1.gif

Nice attitude. It's not the biggest secret in the World. I'll be sure to keep my mouth tight shut should you ever progress from being a roadie to wanting to ride some proper trails. You'll need to lose the bar ends and get some proper shorts first though ;) Enjoy the ride! :thumbup: :thumbup:

See, that wasn't so hard.

Nice attitude. It's not the biggest secret in the World. I'll be sure to keep my mouth tight shut should you ever progress from being a roadie to wanting to ride some proper trails. You'll need to lose the bar ends and get some proper shorts first though ;) Enjoy the ride! :thumbup: :thumbup:

See, that wasn't so hard.

:lol: Tjop, I was being sarcastic and referring to a different kinda g-spot! Read my reply again then you might spot it.

If I wanted to keep it a "big secret", posting a video isn't the best way of going about it now, is it?

By the way shorts belong on the beach, bibs on a bicycle but you'll be forgiven since it nomally takes a while for the mountainbikers to catch a wake up and copy what the roadies have using forever!

IamdrunkbutistillknowwherethegspotisandbibshortsareGAY!!!!

:D Jimmy, you just brightened up a very dull morning, hope the hangover won't be too terrible. :D

:lol: Tjop, I was being sarcastic and referring to a different kinda g-spot! Read my reply again then you might spot it.

If I wanted to keep it a "big secret", posting a video isn't the best way of going about it now, is it?

By the way shorts belong on the beach, bibs on a bicycle but you'll be forgiven since it nomally takes a while for the mountainbikers to catch a wake up and copy what the roadies have using forever!

Insulting me is uncalled for. No, your sarcasm doesn't come across at all. Learn to ride before you call yourself a mountainbiker. There are too many roadies out on the trails. You work at CWC right?